• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pax east- super smash brothers charity challenge ( pending)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
S.O.S Gamers presents: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Charity Challenge and Dj Hero 2 Party bundle giveaway.

Hello everyone my names is Antoine Lewis-Hall, gamertag "Wes". I am the Vice-President of An non-profit organization called " S.O.S Gamers Inc". S.O.S. Gamers exists for the purposes of using interactive electronic entertainment as a means to perform charitable services and support causes that aid society as a whole. We are attending pax to not only enjoy the Convention as an whole but also host an charity event to raise funds for the donation to the March of Dimes Foundation. Hope to see you all there.

DATE: March 11TH-13TH (PENDING)

Address to PAX EAST: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210

Location in Pax East: (TBA)

Cause: Raising funds for donation to March of Dimes Foundation

Each $1.00 donation gives you an attempt at the challenge

Goal: To raise $2000.00 for donation.

Prize: Black Nintendo Wii - Wii Sports Resort Bundle (Donation, courtesy of Nintendo)

Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl - "10-Man Brawl"

Challenge Objective: Defeat the 10 computer opponents in the fastest amount of time.

Winner Determined by: Who ever has the fastest time by the last day of charity challenge will be award the Black Nintendo Wii bundle.

Rules: Once you have completed the challenge and have beaten the current record time, signal an S.O.S. Gamers Member to verify your time on the "Success" Screen.

Last Call to try out for challenge will be at 1pm, challenge ends at 1:30pm (pending)

Winner of the challenge will be announced on Sunday (March 13) at 2pm (pending)

Event Times:
Friday, March 11th
(TBA)

Saturday, March 12th
(TBA)

Sunday, March 13th
(TBA)

Follow us on Twitter: @SOSGamersInc and Facebook: Facebook.com/SOSHQ
For updates on our event location and Schedule!
Check for challenge updates and top standings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ Hero 2 Bundle Charity Giveaway

Drawing will be held on Sunday (March 13) at 2pm (pending)

Cause: Raising funds for donation to the March of Dimes Foundation

Each $1.00 donation gives you a chance to win a DJ Hero 2 Bundle

Goal: To raise $2000.00 for donation.

Prize: DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Donation, Courtesy of Activision)

Rules: Leave your full name, phone number and email address. Winner not able to be be on-site for the drawing will be contacted via phone or email for mailing information.

Winner of the charity giveaway will be announced on Sunday (March 13) at 2pm (pending)

Event Times:
Friday, March 11th
(TBA)

Saturday, March 12th
(TBA)

Sunday, March 13th

(TBA)

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Just one attempt? Well, I will certainly give this a few goes until I nail whatever strategy I plan on using.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
A dollar for about 15 seconds worth of play time only. It should be a minute per dollar, but I understand why its done this way.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
I got this. That Nintendo Wii is mine

Day one: I'm leading with just a 16.86. Step it up! That was on my first try with no practice!!!

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Yay I won!
Took me 8 or so tries until I got the winning time of 10.88
Still, competition was quite weak for a GAMING convention. Had the word spread out I would have had a tougher time.
Still, :D
Here's my run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OjloPd6L_c
Quite incredible how doing that earned me at least 200 dollars xD

Top Bottom