• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause & Play First Tourney [Asheboro, NC] Jan. 2

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo!, If Alex makes it back from his vacation this **** will be tight. Lucas you coming up with me and Karn hell yeah. I'm exited as a **** sucking **** monger that just found a giant pile of **** surrounded by an army of large naked men! I'm bringing home the bacon.?.!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NOOOOOO

Any way you can get it to you/the venue if you don't go?

THAT REMINDS ME

What did I decide about housing? I'm bringing like....7 people lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good deal.

Okay, I feel like venue housing is gonna be mad uncomfortable for the 7 people(counting me) in my car so is there any place we can go to sleep Saturday night?

If JMH/EMB would post about this it would help some.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, yeah. If a person or two doesn't mind sleeping on the floor, I think EMB might be able to house all 7 of you. Only a couple would need sleeping equipment. As for my shop, it will be a lot like Billfests have been, with a lot of floor sleepage. For those intending to sleep, anyway.

Also, I'm still kinda worried about enough setups, I sure hope people are bringing some. Oh! We also have a Gamebridge for recording stuff. So, at least one setup will have recording options.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I'd like for our car to be with everyone else.....

Twitch doesn't really care where we stay. I don't either so long as:

-my car is okay with wherever we stay(will talk to munkey/stongers about this soon)

-other people stay there

-melee

Stongers/Jim, if you see this, tell me if you want to sleep at the venue, at EMB's, maybe at someone else's house?, or want to come home after the tournament.

Also, yay my VCR will be there! Good stuff Karn.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd rather sleep at a house...unless the owner wouldn't let us stay up all night playing smash

karn are we really using that new set? ugh why can't we use the official one I havent even tried the new set yet -,- I might just not enter brawl+, I only have 40 dollars and I'm supposed to be saving for pound lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whose house? I think SP are the only people close enough to house(not intruding), but they haven't offered anything, so I don't know how far away we'd be.

Why a house? Just wondering.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'll bring a setup... now I regret not bringing my recording equipment home.

What's happening on the second day?

Top Bottom