• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 6th Tournament - May 19th

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm really sad i had to leave early and not get homemade breakfast :(

Shoutouts:

Jmatt- you are so ****ing **** dude. As a host, a player, and a guy... don't ever stop hosting, i'll definitely always be down to play and hang with you guys... u and EBM are awesome. Also don't ever stop playing samus, you vs KP was the highlight of the whole tournament for me. I feel kinda bad cuz i was hoping you would beat KP lol, but how can u root against that crazy samus movement?

EBM (i hope im not getting that tag wrong) - It was really fun playing u, I was rooting for you to win the tourney... maybe next time.

Yay- You lucky mother ****er. You're not good man... i don't even play a real character and i got to you game 3 last stock last hit... while ****ing playing aggro hard read puff, while u played ur ***** *** campy fox... thats not a john though... imma **** u next time without resorting to camping cuz ur just that *** at this game

PP- Good stuff beating me man. I actually got drunk the night before so i was hungover. Plus we arrived to late in the morning so i didn't to run and get my blood flowing... then i forgot to pack my energy drinks and water, so i wasn't caffeinated or hydrated... plus (i don't know if you noticed this), i was wearing a full sleeve shirt that is a little thicker than urs was, so i wasn't getting proper airflow and i was losing more water though sweating, and as i mentioned above, i didn't get my proper amount of water, so u can only imagine how this affected me... but no johns man, you beat me straight up.

Real talk though, you ***** me... im not gonna do the standard smashboards bs of "ggs i'll get u next time" cuz i know I'll never beat you, but im cool with that. Just keep on working on ur pressure man, i noticed i rested you out of ur pressure, i know for a fact i would never be able to do that to wes, he would most likely doubleshine then airdodge the rest and get a full punish... just keep practicing and you'll get there... I'm SURE of it. Also your fmashes are GARBAGE as usual... i believe i read on smashboards that puff's fsmash animation is like peaches dsmash and it sucks u into it if ur on a platform... im not POSITIVE, but im pretty sure thats how it works, which explains why i got hit by that ONE fsmash... i'll doublecheck smashboards later and let you know.

Shoutouts to Lozr and Twitch... the only 2 people i came to the tournament to play...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAOOOOOOfjhguisgg

love you mahone

but I will say that you always wear that shirt so either you've been holding that fact from me because you used to be nice or you're a dirty liar

thanks for the tips I'll work on that pressure etc

you stop getting quintuple stomp to knee plz

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
This was great. Thanks so much to everyone that was able to make it! Everyone I played was too much fun.

thanks jmh ur a sturdy boulder
"Wait, who's 'the boulder'?
JMH
Of course. -_-"
-like everyone that looked at the bracket.

EBM (i hope im not getting that tag wrong) - It was really fun playing u, I was rooting for you to win the tourney... maybe next time.
Loooool. Next time for sure.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
So, at some point tio was closed after the tournament. Soooo, I know a few of the match results, but not all. Lets collaborate, and recreate the bracket.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMAO how does this keep happening

I had a bye, then beat....um I forget. I beat Mahone then HIV(WFs) then Yay(GFs) after that though.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Well, it was up when I let Stingers use my comp. When I got back after he was done, it was closed. So, not blaming anyone here, but...

Also, pp had a bye round 1, I lost to dark hart r1, and I think EMB played fiz r1?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
uh pretty clearly blaming me jmatt, thanks
I never touched tio. just played super monday night combat and checked my facebook while it was updating

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Just giving you a hard time Stingers, I really have no idea what happened to it. I'm sure we can piece it back together.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I played Fiz first round, then lost to Mahone. Then I played Smith, Dark Hart, and lost to Yay.

Also, based on what was said so far:

I don't really know what any first rounds were, aside from mine, Jmatt's, and PP's. So most of that is guess work. I also probably left people off, seemed like there were a few too many byes. Still, it's a starting point.

Edit: Changed the image to reflect stuff Dark Hart said.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Ethan

BEES played Mahone 1r

And HIV had a bye

And I wanna say smith played Jim r1 aswell

Since I know Fiz beat Jim in losers, that would make sense with how the bracket looks

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're right Stongers I just wasn't sure since we also played friendlies and I wasn't sure if I was mixing the times we played up lol.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Lol @Bees getting in a long pointless arguement over falco being better than fox, dum hoe. but yeah, i hate ***ocean i hate snap for shouldering me, i hate ocean for being a homo, darkhart was fly, yay likes lil b and play bangarang in dedede vs charizard matches, fizz is good at league, ocean is a homo, emb gets it in, jmh is the boulder, twitch has a hoe, anddddd dpp has a phobia of fireworks now.

cicis.

Top Bottom