• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI May

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol why does everybody say I have a good Brawl Peach?? I get last place at every Brawl event we do!

Terral the tournament we are wanting to go to is here. Keep in mind that IF we go, we're going to leave Friday morning. And come back Sunday morning. This is because it's a 6.5 hour drive and if we stop for food, gas, break, ect then it'll most likely take 7+ hours.

Thanks Saffy for the compliment and trust me I don't mind paying 25 bucks for it. You probably could've sold it at a yard sale or something for $50 easily. Also I talked to my wife and because we traded dressers with my daughter she currently doesn't have a TV stand, so that TV is going to be my Melee TV that I take to tournaments until we buy us a new TV stand and give her hers back (it's a TV armoir which is basically a dresser/tv stand).

Saffy

Smash Ace
To Saffy, glad you could make it also, though this is redundant since I also did this shoutout on AllIsBrawl. Also, I believe the person you're talking about is LinkMO because I noticed you were playing him for a bit. And I will definitel agree, Ziv has a very good Brawl Peach and he should definitely practice a little more to get a slightly better feel for the game.
Thanks for the comment on both AIB and here n.n Your olimar was great, I think the match-up was just wack. I believe Luigi has a slight advantage.
Thanks though for your kind words makes me want to improve more. My whole brawl career has been centered around Wifi .. Which is kind of unfair because I really like playing people offline. I had a blast playing everyone <3. I never really have taken advice from people about getting better at brawl, I taught myself how to play the game, just trying to improve through watching what works and what doesn't in my wifi matches.
Also you are soo lucky for random giving you your main haha :D. Next time we should just totally go random every time we play, or team if you'd like. Random teams are the best.

Oh I was going to throw out the idea of maybe having a random side tournament next time or sometime. I would be more than happy to provide prizes for it. Brawl character related plushies (I can't guarantee any for fox, falco, wolf, ice climbers, Marth, Ike, Ganon, Pit , ZSS, Samus, Snake, Lucas, Ness, Shiek, ROB, Falcon, and G&W).

So that leaves that I could provide plushies for these characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Wario, Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, Olimar, Pikmin, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Sonic. Also for the kirby and a few other characters, There are color options and type differences.

I'd be willing to give out prizes for 1st in Random singles, and 1st in Random doubles , so a total of 3 would be given.
Winners would be able to choose which plush they wanted and I'd bring it to the next tournament for them. Or if not I could ship as well~
Though I don't think it would be fair, if the same person won both, then I guess I would just do a random drawing for one that was in the bracket :)

This is for brawl btw, I could also do something for Melee. Just really let me know =].

Oh and Ziv it's really okay, I'll just stuff the money at you next time I see you then! You can just have the TV honestly. If it's going to help this smash community than I am fine with that. If you deny the money... then..
I CHALLENGE YOU TO A 25 DOLLAR MONEY MATCH IN MELEE. I wonder who will win...

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Ziv: people say you have a good Peach because, if you actually understood the differences between Brawl and Melee and the Peach versions, you would probably easily make it to finals. You have very good tech skill as-is, which Peach needs, you really just need some Brawl Peach knowledge (pluck cancelling and glide tossing, mostly).

Saffy: Yeah, IMO Luigi is Olimar's worst matchup after Meta Knight (honestly, I'd rather fight a Meta Knight). I also have next to no experience with it, I've only really played xZero (a couple times) and our Luigi main who couldn't make it to this tournament (possibly less times). I usually lose against both of them, so I'd never pick Olimar against a Luigi main in a tournament. You're probably better than both of them, so I'm just glad I got it as close as I did. I definitely need more experience with that.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, would have posted in here much sooner, but I just got finished with a rough day and just got home from closing. Shoutouts in a bit.

Also if you were the guy who played melee with me I didn't get your name , you were really cool though. I hope we can play or hang out maybe sometime. (I think your name was ryan based off your tag)
This was me, and yea playing Melee with you was a LOT of fun lol we had a pretty good time. If you ever for any reason want to learn Melee, feel free to let me know. I think if I remember hearing it correctly, u live in Rolla? If so, I live in Washington, which is actually decently close. Axe, Taj, and Forward were gonna teach u Melee, so I need to step up to the plate and do the same thing lol :p

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'm glad you guys are for the idea. I just have to make sure if Terral or Ugvts would mind or not.

As far as plush I could probably do Melee as well , in regular brackets or doubles.

But for brawl I'd like to keep it at random character just because I think it gives everyone an opportunity to win.

And I actually really honestly do not mind giving out prizes, while I was a part of the Arizona smash scene I once brought 80-90 Pokemon plush. I am not exaggerating that number either! Gave every single person from brawl and melee around 3-4. :) It was for my last tournament though, but I had fun and everyone thanked me for everything, so it just felt good leaving the scene on that note.

And the plush here are just some examples:

Diddy Kong:

Donkey Kong:

Bowser:

Metaknight:

King DDD:

Olimar / Pikmin (You only get to choose 1 lol):

There are many more I can get, and in different styles. n.n

This was me, and yea playing Melee with you was a LOT of fun lol we had a pretty good time. If you ever for any reason want to learn Melee, feel free to let me know. I think if I remember hearing it correctly, u live in Rolla? If so, I live in Washington, which is actually decently close. Axe, Taj, and Forward were gonna teach u Melee, so I need to step up to the plate and do the same thing lol :p
Oh gosh I'd love that honestly .. No one has ever taken the time to help me with the game. :D I had soo much fun playing with you, You play alot of the characters very well. n.n And congrats on the 4th! Your iPhone.. is soo cool.

Is DK your favorite Character? He's soo awesome! He's mine along with Luigi. :)

I used to play a little melee but it was against the cpu's. It was better than nothing though. My first time I actually had to play Axe and his Pikachu... Made me feel as if I could never get good at the game. Got bodied by Pikachu.AZ also had Wobbles as well... believe he quit though :/. He started entering in our brawl tournaments and was the top player on the PR, until he just quit both. We also had light and dark (Peach and Zelda Team), and they were one of the better melee players too, but I don't think many people knew about them.

Yes I do live in Rolla.. I really don't know anyone though, relatively new here. I know I'm somewhere near 88 miles from St. Louis though. Washington is about halfway to St. Louis... So you are pretty close!

Haha :D I think I'd love you forever if you taught me though. I have no idea how you guys can move your hands that quick and have really fast reaction time.

I also hope everyone is okay from the tornadoes and storms :).

Top Bottom