• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI April

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I officially have the day off of work. That relieves so much stress.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Oh wow, it really is soon. I haven't had a chance to relax and think about it for a while.

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Either way, it's close, so it deserves hype. For those who don't know, Columbia will be showing up around 3, which will be around the time me and some Seymour kids show up as well.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I feel like it's been forever since the last tourney. Guess that's cause I didn't go. I'm really looking forward to Saturday.
Homigosh it's Linkz! I'm not sure if I've ever seen you on smashboards before. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else this weekend at Pathways!

Just in case you didn't know, I'm starting at Tmobile tomorrow and I'll be working Saturdays for the next 8 weeks. It's ok though cause I'll get off work at 545 and get to the venue shortly after. I've spoken with Terral and he has agreed to do Brawl first for the next two events so I can be there for Melee singles and doubles.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
we (prob just me n bert again, unfortunately no one else will probably come) intend on coming. when's the earliest we can be there?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
we (prob just me n bert again, unfortunately no one else will probably come) intend on coming. when's the earliest we can be there?
I think they're starting at 3pm, but if you guys wanna get there earlier I can talk to Roman and see if he'd be willing to get something going sooner with you guys. He actually lives about 45 minutes closer to Columbia than Springfield, so you could potentially pit stop on the way there at his place and play for a while and then all head over to the venue together. Sometimes he has plans with his girlfriend or whatever beforehand so if you wanna do that lemme know asap and I'll check with him. I'll be at work until 545 that day though so I can't do anything beforehand =/

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I think they're starting at 3pm, but if you guys wanna get there earlier I can talk to Roman and see if he'd be willing to get something going sooner with you guys. He actually lives about 45 minutes closer to Columbia than Springfield, so you could potentially pit stop on the way there at his place and play for a while and then all head over to the venue together. Sometimes he has plans with his girlfriend or whatever beforehand so if you wanna do that lemme know asap and I'll check with him. I'll be at work until 545 that day though so I can't do anything beforehand =/
Seymour isn't necessarily on the way from Columbia. The way they'll be taking, it would be inconvenient to run by Seymour, but I will most likely be in Springfield early on Saturday anyway so if they want to meet, I can :)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Seymour isn't necessarily on the way from Columbia. The way they'll be taking, it would be inconvenient to run by Seymour, but I will most likely be in Springfield early on Saturday anyway so if they want to meet, I can :)
Ok awesome thank you for clarifying that.
Has anybody heard from Blue? Imma have to call him and see why he hasn't been on the boards and see if he wants to play before Pathways.
Or if anyone else wants to play this week just lemme know.

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
Homigosh it's Linkz! I'm not sure if I've ever seen you on smashboards before. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else this weekend at Pathways!

Just in case you didn't know, I'm starting at Tmobile tomorrow and I'll be working Saturdays for the next 8 weeks.
I post here occasionally. I really don't like this site much though, so I post more over on AIB. And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone as well.

And I believe you mean AT&T, since I'm pretty sure the merger was allowed to go through. Lol.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I post here occasionally. I really don't like this site much though, so I post more over on AIB. And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone as well.

And I believe you mean AT&T, since I'm pretty sure the merger was allowed to go through. Lol.
Yeah I think it did, however it's going to stay Tmobile for the next 8-12 months. They are going to go about business as usual.

Hopefully ATT doesn't change too much. My workplace has a gym, arcade, pool table, PS3/360/Wii game room, massage room, cafeteria with great food, and many other great things to do while on break or at work before/after your shift. Or even on your day off if you wanted to lol. It's a pretty awesome place so hopefully ATT doesn't ruin it.

YBMP

Smash Rookie
yeah if the columbia crew wants sumtin to do before pathways get some freindlies in so on ill def be down to hosting or meeting up or whatever goes down. like ziv said seymour is closer then springfield so if the columbia crew wants to meet in seymour we can just take my car up to springfield itll save a lil gas

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We do plan on starting at 3. If needed, we can see if we can get there earlier for friendlies. Hope we get a good crowd this time. Also, in the future, we could schedule the tournaments earlier.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Wow that was the fastest reply ever.
lucky refresh.

and yeah it sucks. i can tell you for pretty much fact i'll be at every smashfest in the summer. i'll have a much more reliable ride here in columbia (and it's no offense to you ryan, it's just with your health you never know what might happen). cuz bert's actually home in washington (mo).

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Wow, that really really sucks. I understand completely though. If Bert came to last weekend's tournament feeling like he did, it must be pretty bad to make him miss this. I hope you get better, Bert and if you ever start feeling better by 12 or 1, you'll still have plenty of time to make it :p

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Well it definitely sucks that Columbia can't make it, especially since it's so last-minute. We'll try to have fun between the tears, but it'll be hard. You guys are missing out on cheapo novelty prizes, too.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well it definitely sucks that Columbia can't make it, especially since it's so last-minute. We'll try to have fun between the tears, but it'll be hard. You guys are missing out on cheapo novelty prizes, too.

Them missing out means I get to have at least one prize :D
Still not worth them not showing though :(

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
We do plan on starting at 3. If needed, we can see if we can get there earlier for friendlies. Hope we get a good crowd this time. Also, in the future, we could schedule the tournaments earlier.

Wait huh? I thought you said it started at 4.
And aww, sucks Columbia wont be coming.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We're doing a side-event, then Brawl will start after that or whenever you show up, Linkz. Then Melee will start with Ziv shows up or after Brawl ends.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Awesome tournament. Next month's tournament will fall on the 21st of May. Hopefully we'll see everyone back again, and I'm going to keep trying to bring new players.

Top Bottom