• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch v1.08 Samus Changes

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
Just up smash buffed? :(

i was hoping for buffs in her down b right now it dosent have a hitbox until its almost about to go boom , and a hard side b that actually kills....I really hate that Mii gunner has most of samus moves but are so much better than samus...

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Just up smash buffed? :(

i was hoping for buffs in her down b right now it dosent have a hitbox until its almost about to go boom , and a hard side b that actually kills....I really hate that Mii gunner has most of samus moves but are so much better than samus...
just use mega bomb custom.

Beard Hawk

Smash Apprentice
This is all untested, just speculation:
F-tilt has lower knockback.
Screw attack has better priority, but worse killing power.
Up smash kills better.

I'm annoyed that Charge Shot doesn't nudge you off the ledge anymore. This has ruint a useful strategy against reflectors

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
I prefer the game with no custom when playing competitively , and my country plays that way, they are fun but i dont really like them :/
oh well i guess, bomb is okay but its pretty bad, maining samus in general is hard without customs, (i know the struggle cuz i have for most of smash 4)

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
oh well i guess, bomb is okay but its pretty bad, maining samus in general is hard without customs, (i know the struggle cuz i have for most of smash 4)
This is me daydreaming, if samus bombs had a hitbox as soon as they go out, her dtilt and utilt knockback are switched, and give a bit more knockback to her hard missil i would love her so much, she is a cool character.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
This is me daydreaming, if samus bombs had a hitbox as soon as they go out, her dtilt and utilt knockback are switched, and give a bit more knockback to her hard missil i would love her so much, she is a cool character.
i like her missles the way they are and up tilt better be killing you if it hits so i rather not nerf it.

Starhover

Smash Rookie
Does the bair feel different for anyone else? Seems like I'm having a lot more trouble sweetspotting lately.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
Charge Shot can hit multiple person's (even more than two). I'm absolutely sure this didn't work pre-patch.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Shado is right. I've been hitting multiple targets with CS since the game came out in doubles. Could be easier to do now, that I'm not sure about, but definitely was doing it before any patches.

Top Bottom