• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 3.3 is out for WoW!!!!!!!!1

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Anybody who plays wow needs to get on right now and download the new patch, PATCH 3.3 IS OUT!!!!!!!!1

new raid, 3 new 5-man dungeons, cross-server looking for group/raid, all heroics now drop triumphs instead of conquests! and much more, log on now!!!!

-misshiroshi

null55

Smash Master
omg... you and Smooth Criminal... stop ****ing signing your name at the end of your posts... in case you didn't understand your name is shown to the right. the whole thing just looks ********.

and stop playing WoW. that game is full of regret. bad for human health.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
OMG THE NEW PATCH?
I SHOULD GO AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Oh wait, I can't. I CAN'T PAY FOR THE GAME.
So I'll just deal with Dragon Age for now.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
EEwww, dragon age, you should def step it up to WoW, lol. it really is too good.

-misshiroshi
Meh. I used to play WoW. But once you get to the level cap, there's no point. At least Dragon age has LOTS of replayability.

Not bashing WoW in any way, just saying, I'm going to be playing Dragon Age for a much longer time that I played WoW. I would still play WoW, if I could pay for it.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Well, pvp seems really fun tome, starting up that arena with vericz. And all i do is play my 80, ive had it for a while now. Doing endgame heroics and raids all day baby. and then i got 10 alts, i have way too much to do. But ive been playing ym DK so much and still have a ways to go.

-misshiroshi, picking up lots of t9 gear and t10 just came out, so now i have to start pieceing together my t10.

-misshiroshi

Laijin

Smash Hero
Could be good i suppose but that kind of combat seems like it could get old pretty quick. I guess its tough to say without trying it. Is there a beta to get in on?

And the WoW does'nt get boring after awhile? Just clicking mindlessly like every other MMO out there? I'm not saying that does'nt take skill, but in the end if your the same skill level its all about armor and numbers. Same with C9, but it seems like that game takes a lot more skill to play because of the type of gameplay it is.

Closed beta is going on right now. But you can't in it on it

Edit: Plus. How many MMOs can say they can actively calculate the moment someone gets hit and actually have knockback? Thats some awesome networking going on there. Theres a reason there are not any hack and slash MMOs out there until now. It used to be thought of as impossible to do.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
It looks cool don't get me wrong but I actually think as far as pvp goes there actually is a great deal of depth to wow and I wonder if a hack and slash could have that same level of depth if it were in an mmo pvp situation.

AfroQT

Smash Master
3.3 doesnt do much for me. My tank gear was already 4/5 9.5, with TOGC10/25 gear, and my dps gear was the same (Immawarrior). All it does really is help my pvp gear (hittin 2k this week, gonna have shoulders on tuesday).

Top Bottom