• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.11 Changelog

NeoRed

Smash Cadet
Has anything changed? Could you guys help the community by pointing out any differences you notice?

NeoRed

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or up throw feels like it does slightly more knockback? Also I think all the move damages are the same

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Up Air still blows.
Could as well change back the animation from what it was in Brawl now... I don't see why they can't give it at least a little more knockback.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
I thought uAir had more knockback, but turns out the blastzones on Mariomaker are just ridiculous.
Also I noticed hitting someone with a thrown banana does 7%, im not sure if this was the case before, can anyone check?

No changes is better than more nerfs, right?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
http://oddshot.tv/shot/kirambaztokibz-20151001175225591

Well, that's a change alright.

As in "this happens with multiple characters and seems to be triggered by Diddy hitting A and then getting hit by a multihit move and some TOs might ban Diddy or at least make it so if it triggers Diddy loses until this gets fixed because that's just broken" type of change.

Command grabs have the same issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom