• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.1.1

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Alright guys, first time back into smash since 4 years ago.

Can someone explain to me the the "minus # frames" on shield lag?

Glad to see Shaya is still her
Who has advantage and by how many frames. Combination of shield stun/lag and landing lag of move used.

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
Finally got to actually play and test stuff.

Nado is the same as always. Jabs are better and way less loops are needed to shield poke. F-smash on shield to D-tilt is the best and not even Captain Falcon can punish it (he kinda can using Side B cause it hits through our stuff but implying he dashes in with a normal he gets hit) . I know DA is supposed to be safer but idk.. I wasn't punished for it but it feels different in a way I don't like. Max distance fair on shield doesn't seem that good.. Too hard to time and excute and be price of failure is kinda steep.

Twisted Jokerr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4442-1237-4201
Bear in mind this may not even be a balance patch. It could well be just the new stage and a couple of bugfixes. Also I agree with Ulevo in that I doubt we will get changes, MK is in a good spot right now in terms of balance. In any case:

Realistic direct buffs I would like
  • Fair endlag or landing lag reduction
  • Lag install fixes
Realistic indirect buffs I would like
  • Sheik nerf
  • ZSS nerf?
  • Slight Luigi nerf
  • Slight Luma nerf
Apart from that I would just like buffs & fixes to bad characters. We certainly don't need nerfing, we're not OP.

Unrealistic buffs I want

Frame 3 Nair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Increased Ftilt and Dtilt range ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Projectile jab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sakurai pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well the luigi nerd happened. 10/10 for me.

Top Bottom