• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

I'm not quite sure where this is going to go but lets see... This is a thread to talk about those crazy nights consisting of loud music, grinding, beer pong, sex, blah blah blah.

Some good questions to answer if you can't think of anything
Any good party stories you know of?
Anything crazy happen to you at a party once?
How often do you party?
How old were you when you went to your first party?
Have you been to a good party recently?
What do you generally do at parties? Drink? Dance? Just socialize?
Do you not party? If so why?

So I'll start us out. Last night I was at a pretty good party despite the fact that there was a small amount of people (no more than 20 I think). Anyways, this one kid who has never drank before in his life decided to chug a very large cup of vodka (hard liquor). To sum up how the rest of his night went; I found him sleeping on the bathroom floor cuddling the toilet half naked...

Lets keep the discussion relevant, appropriate, but most of all, FUN! ;)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
So I'll start us out. Last night I was at a pretty good party despite the fact that there was a small amount of people (no more than 20 I think). Anyways, this one kid who has never drank before in his life decided to chug a very large cup of vodka (hard liquor). To sum up how the rest of his night went; I found him sleeping on the bathroom floor cuddling the toilet half naked...
LMAO, someone clinging to the toilet throwing up is basically a guarantee when you go to a party.

But yea, I don't drink, but I do still go to parties and dance/socialize and all that. I'm a fun loving guy and definitely an extrovert, and the fact that I don't drink really doesn't stop me from having fun at all.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Hahaha I've seen plenty of people throwing up in toilets before but I've NEVER up until last night seen someone sleeping next to/cuddling a toilet. It was one of those moments I've only seen on the internet. :laugh:

And that's good that you don't need to drink to have fun. I'm the same way, but I personally choose to let loose every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom