• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario Mafia: Day 4 finally ends! Luigi wins!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
everyone call "NOT IT" if they shouldn't be lynched D1. Last one to call it gets lynched.

NOT IT.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Day 1 Begins!

It was a nice, peacful day in Toad Town. Everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. On this fine morning, you each received a letter. The letter says the following:

"Dear *insert name here*,

You have been invited to a luxurious party at my castle. There will be fun times, good people, amazing food, and lots of really nice stuff. Please be there 12 pm sharp so that we can begin the festivities. I promise it will be the best party you have ever been to. I hope to see you there <3.

Signed,
Princess Peach"

Of course with such an invite to such a prestigious party you arrive on time, early even. "Thank you all for coming," she says. "I am so honored that you all have come to this party I am throwing. It's for a special occasion and I assure you will know what it is soon. Now if you excuse me, I have to prepare some things for the ceremony." She walks away and closes the door behind her. Shortly after, you hear a loud scream that could come from none other than the Princess herself. As you all rush to her you see that:

Princess Peach, Town NPC has been killed!

Chaos breaks through in the castle and you all try to evacuate. The doors and windows are all locked and the castle is high above the ground! There's no escape! You're trapped! Even scarier is that you know the killer(s) must be in the castle and they can strike at any time! You gather everybody up and try to deduce who could've possibly done such a horrible thing.

J (0)
SangfroidWarrior (0)
Rajam (0)
John2k4 (0)
Pierce7d (0)
Chibosempai (0)
BarDulL (0)
Sephiroths Masamune (0)
Ronike (0)
adumbrodeus (0)
Kary (0)
Overswarm (0)
marshy (0)

Day 1 has officially begun! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is set to 6/11 at 11:59pm EST.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
You just changed your avatar again.

I much preferred the Pika & Raichu one. =)
Yeah, I liked that one too. I might go back to it at some point but I like switching it up every now and then.

I have a roulette I use before each game to determine how I will play regardless of alignment, then I try to stick to those guidelines. I let it fall apart towards the end, but it makes meta pretty hard. Red Ryu is the only one who I've seen publicly note how to get past that and see if I'm actually scum or not, but regardless of alignment it makes play interesting.
That's pretty cool, actually. I know some people continuously change up their play style like this so it makes meta pretty null.

Omg....your ava....jealousy is overflowing.
Haha yeah. I couldn't choose between this one and two others I have of which one I liked better, so I picked randomly. My next two will probably be of her as well.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*calls "it"*

Vote: Overswarm

You spurn my love!

Pierce, will you accept my love now that OS has shown himself unworthy?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lurking? If I was lurking, I'd just go invisible haha.

QL'ing Sang would be sad, my vote was a present. ;_;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Given how I name them it wouldn't even help you unless you knew them all

John2k4

The End of an Era
A QUESTION FOR YOU, OS.

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?
caps

Ronike

Smash Ace
FOS: Kary, Bardull, John, Sang, and Pierce because I don't know you.

One of you gets a vote, time to pull up trust Random.org...

Congratulations Sang, you the lucky winner of my joke vote!

Vote: Sangfroid

Now then, someone wake me when we are serious.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Chibo I see you viewing, so answer me this!

How do you plan on playing this game?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A QUESTION FOR YOU, OS.

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?
caps
Your avatar helps shape how people perceive your posts. Changing your avatar mid-game results in more intense scrutiny of your actions, which is bad for town or scum. As such, I wait until I'm about to start a game to change my avatar unless it suits my purposes.

Plus this one makes it look like I'm laughing at the person who posted above me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo I see you viewing, so answer me this!

How do you plan on playing this game?
I'm not playing until wifom rvs bs stops lol

I hate these phases of games. Would rather it not cloud my judgement.

If there's ever a reason later on to look back and read it I will.

Rajam

Smash Champion
My avatar proves I always take games seriously

unvote
vote: Ronike

Ronike, are you aware you just made a scum-slip?

John2k4

The End of an Era
A fair answer. Props go to OS.

Chibo has answered in a terrible way! -2 points!

--

Chibo when I chose to ignore the RVS stuff in Housepets, I got screwed over because of it. Not a good thing to be doing.

--

I have gotten all my answers! So long, see you guys later-ish!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Chibo, please answer this question by picking either option a or b:

"In this game, you're:"
a) scum
b) not town

Top Bottom