• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pants

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Look carefully at these pants.

Does anybody else notice that Wario's pants are just... plain in detail compare to other characters? This boggles me.

...Maybe it's just me...

D

Deleted member

Wario has rubber.
Waluigi has leather.
Mario has denim.

Case Closed. =P

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
At least Wario and Waluigi's pants look like they would fit in with them. Mario's pants look even better and have much more detail than the actual plumber!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I personnaly think that this fits his style, he is cartoony and awkward. But, to each his own, I think they will still bend and look generally good when they are in motion.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
I always assumed his pants weren't made of denim like Mario's. I thought they were made of stretchy rubber or something, like fishing overalls or something :x

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
if you took away the suspenders, wario would be wearing lederhosen >_<

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Interesting find. My guess is this:
Screen shots on this site are all under development and subject to change.
I agree, his pants don't look that great, but I suppose we have to see him in action before we really judge.

Top Bottom