• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Manhandlers Present: Don't Wobble Me, Bro! - August 10th, 2013 - Pensacola, FL

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Date: 8/10/2013

Housing available for those who need it.

Door Fee
Free

Stream Link
http://www.twitch.tv/panhandlemanhandlers

Schedule:
9:30 a.m. Doors open
10:00 a.m. Registration Begins
10:30 a.m. Registration Closed
10:30 a.m. Melee/Project M Teams Begins
11:30 a.m. Injustice/Blazblue Begin
1:00 p.m. Project M/Mk9 Pools Begin
4:00 p.m. Melee Pools Begin
8:00 p.m.Finals for Project M/MK9
10:30 p.m. Melee Finals

Schedule is subject to change do to possible delays or a tournament ending quicker than normal. So Plan to be here all day.

If you need a break for food contact a TO and let them know.

MK9
Entree: 5$

2/3 Matches, 3/5 Finals
Double Elimination
Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees.
PS Dual Shock 3 Pads are not banned. However not desyncing them at the friendlies PS3 will result in a disqualification.

If loser keeps same stage or random, winner must remain same character, and loser may change character. If loser picks a different stage, Winner may change character, the loser picks second.

Banned Stages:
-Hell Stage
-The Street
-The Wastelands
-Kratos' Stage

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Entree: 5$

2/3 Matches, 3/5 Finals
Double Elimination
Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees.
PS Dual Shock 3 Pads are not banned. However not desyncing them at the friendlies PS3 will result in a disqualification.

First stage is random.
Loser may remain on stage and change character while the winner remains same character. or loser may select random(stage), winner remains same characer. If loser specifically selects a stage, winner may change character, followed by the loser.

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

Entree: Free

Prizes:
1st place: 20$ +1$ for every entrant.

2/3 Matches, 3/5 Finals
Double Elimination

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Entree:
Singles: 5$
Teams: 10$ (5$ per person)

If one man is out of a teamate he will be allowed to draw from a hat of a list of people not currently playing a match to randomly beat his teamate. This will repeat throughout the tournament. (Optional for 1 man out).

Game version: US Nintendo Gamecube
Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, Friendly Fire ON.
Starter stages: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams(Singles only), Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land.
Counter-pick Stages: Pokémon Stadium(Starter in teams). Kongo Jungle 64(Teams only)
Wobbling is legal. Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.
First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in 1-2-2-1 order.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

Project M

Entree:
Singles: 5$
Teams: 10$ (5$ per person)

If one man is out of a teamate he will be allowed to draw from a hat of a list of people not currently playing a match to randomly beat his teamate. This will repeat throughout the tournament. (Optional for 1 man out).

Hacked Brawl Game
Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, Friendly Fire ON.
First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in 1-2-2-1 order.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

Attendance:
Interested

Critical-Limit
Mankosuki
Crusty Lasagna
TheBoss
Paul
Todd
Richard
Travonte
Ram
Rice
Freddy
Wafe
Mikey
Proto Man VX
Skaterbaj
Shaun
Ragnarok
M3T
Ryker
Tropical Taco
Help
Pritch
Andrew

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
******* don't have a clue bout' my Metaknight. If they did people would probably come from 100 miles away just to take my money in PM, I'm def. there.

Zone

Smash Champion
Do we look like we're made of monopoly money Juan?

We don't all pass evo and collect 200 dollars.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
DUDE WTF!?!?!
Tally is having its BIGGEST TOURNEY OF THE YEAR!?! Why didnt u check it out??? we've posted it like 4 months ago!!!

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Actually its been moved to this Wednesday -____-

& 4 sum odd reason we have 20 P:M players and about 15 Melee players thanks to the FGC scene...

:sonic:

Zone

Smash Champion
Almost nobody going to this was goin to go to tally. We're not stealing any attendance trust me.

And I can't attend tournaments held on weekdays.

Zone

Smash Champion
Going to add a new event most likely.

Melee 1v1 Random.

We've done it before and I've had some requests to bring it back.

It's where every round of every match you must hit random and you're stuck with that character for that round. All stages are also legal except (Big Blue, Ice climber stage, Hyrule's Castle)

the stage is also randomed every round.

1$ entry like before. There will be no pools for this and it will start immediately after teams.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going to be so free at this tourney...

Haven't had any free time to practice any of these games, much less even touch PM 2.6

Top Bottom