• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena Skype group

Neptune Shiranui

Shadow Streak~
NNID
Darky_Shiranui
I created a Skype group for all the light goddess's who would like to discuss strategies, play friendlies and progress her overall meta-game all together and to show them how strong she is~ Just add your Skype below if anyone is interested. :4palutena:

Last edited:

Zerandom077

Smash Rookie
Add zerandom077 on skype. Main pally and shulk, with Marth/Lucina, Duck hunt, and the pits as secondaries

Crazycolorz5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crazycolorz5
Oh cool, I'm Crazycolorz5 on skype. Palutena's my secondary character, so this'll be great so I don't suck at her and have a viable 2nd option for when Rosa doesn't work. The skype group for Rosa players really took off, here's to hoping this one does as well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I normally don't like skype groups due to my past experiences and disorder that has happened over the majority of them (some spammy, some run by bullies/trolls themselves), and such, but I'll give this one a chance. For personal reasons, I'll PM you the Skype.

solidusteve

Smash Rookie
NNID
soustematichaos
I've added everyone in this thread.

Mine is soustematichaos. Main Palutena, Shiek, and Zelda.

Or try to -__-

Last edited:

Fryelt

Smash Rookie
NNID
glaceonmaster
3DS FC
3411-0519-9114
Before I join this Skype group, I must know what version of Sm4sh the group is going to play on, the 3DS version or the WiiU version ? I don't have the WiiU version yet (I'll have it on Christmas tho), so it might be a tad bit problematic if no 3DS battles are hosted .-.

Neptune Shiranui

Shadow Streak~
NNID
Darky_Shiranui
Before I join this Skype group, I must know what version of Sm4sh the group is going to play on, the 3DS version or the WiiU version ? I don't have the WiiU version yet (I'll have it on Christmas tho), so it might be a tad bit problematic if no 3DS battles are hosted .-.
both versions

Fryelt

Smash Rookie
NNID
glaceonmaster
3DS FC
3411-0519-9114
Oh, that's nice, I'll join :p

My skype name should be glaceonmaster

If it doesn't work for some reasons, reply to this thread

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Hi Darky
Yeah.You already have me added XD Just put me in please
anyone who doesn't have my skype info it's Akenero, the one that doesn't have <- picture

Emilee

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrincessEmilee16
add thecatlover16 on skype! I'd love to join :3

8BitBlackMage

Smash Cadet
This looks like fun, add an8bitferret on skype, Im trying to learn to main palutena and game and watch, so hopefully I'll learn a bit ^_^

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I've considered myself okay with Palutena, she is my first main because I love her play style, but I only feel comfortable with her customs and could use pointers and ways to get better, specifically on 3DS. My Skype name is bsanti99.

Rainiris

Smash Cadet
Do you mind if I add any of you and then you ask teh group admin to add me? I love myself some privacy.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I suppose I should be more social around here. Put me in there; my Skype is redcap-bluespikes

Last edited:

Matt ~

Smash Rookie

I main her, Ness, Zero Suit, and Robin.

Thanks =)

Bizbang

Smash Rookie
NNID
Philogagger
3DS FC
4639-8950-7984
You can find me on Skype as Philogagger.

I main Palutena knowing there are plenty of undiscovered tools for her.

Fictatious

Smash Rookie
Add me: gameboycolor47

Still kinda relearning after launch day but I'm gettin it

Ice Ninja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Iceninja77
I should get more social with all the other Palutena players I guess! I'd be happy to join the group.

dazpenguin

Top Bottom