• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palm Coast Brawl Canceled. Lock This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll come thruuuu

If SexYz rides me though.

And if I do make it, 5$ MM anyone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
after looking at the length of driving for this and the PnT in miami, i think ill be coming to this instead. this thing is only an hour and a half from orlando, while PnT is 3 and a half >.>

so, ill come and bring HRNUT with me

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
after looking at the length of driving for this and the PnT in miami, i think ill be coming to this instead. this thing is only an hour and a half from orlando, while PnT is 3 and a half >.>

so, ill come and bring HRNUT with me
YESSSSSSS <3 U

I knew you'd come thru! good ****

I probably won't make it to this because I think I've got to watch the house.
sux

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
whoops, sorry my lil sister gets married this weekend... i can't gooooo have fun w/o me.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hey GDX, we need to attend bigger tournies because we need to try and do well to make it into the regional crews, not trying to take away from fearless' tourny but we might have to go to PnT...we'll talk more about it later.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
k if HRnut \ gdx \ xyz \ rx all don't go im prob just gunna cancel it
well, rx cant go no matter what cause xYz would've been his only ride, so those two are out.

i havnt talked to HRNUT yet about going to PnT instead, but after reading in the regional crew thread, we might not have a choice if we want to make it into crews for FAST. we'll know what were doing by Saturday

btw, you coming with us to that SFL tourney on saturday?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT TIME TO HYPE THIS **** UP *****S!

How many set ups do you think would be needed?
Bring as many as you can. Me and loto provide 2, and if GDX comes (he will cuz he loves me), he'll bring 2 with HRnut. If you bring one, 5 will be plenty.

OK SERIOUSLY GO TO THIS.

MokonA

Smash Cadet
ALRIGHT TIME TO HYPE THIS **** UP *****S!

Bring as many as you can. Me and loto provide 2, and if GDX comes (he will cuz he loves me), he'll bring 2 with HRnut. If you bring one, 5 will be plenty.

OK SERIOUSLY GO TO THIS.

K, I actually just sold my small TV. HOWEVER, if you have a spare TV in your house you don't mind relocating, I can still bring my wii and will still kinda be 5 setups. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
everyone not making the 3.5 hour trek down to the PnT tourney in miami should definitely come to this. Those in tampa should also come, as I havn't seen them in a tourney in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom