• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palm Beach County smashers.

Mstrdrgn1012

Smash Cadet
Wellington, Palm Beach County, South Florida
post whatever u want here, tournaments, or simple smash fests or gatherings.

or if ur lookin for someoen to smash with.

anybody in wellington?

my main used to be marth, but now apparently im better with jiggs.

my characters: jiggs, marth, falcon, fox.

im fixin to get a new banner...

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Yo, I live in Palm Beach County!

How far is Wellington from Bonton Beach again? I know it's north of me, at least 20 minutes. Hit me up sometime so we can start a Palm Beach community.

-Syn

Mstrdrgn1012

Smash Cadet
Wellington, Palm Beach County, South Florida
not too far, but yeah thats about right.
iono exactly how far, but when i get to the lakeworht train station (the closest one to where i live), the next stop southbound is boyton beach.

so depending how far u live in boyton, im guessin no more than 30 mins?
then again, i could be wwaaaayyy off. lol.

btw i dont own the game or a GCN...i just play with my friends, but im actually better than all of them, lol.

Tectonic

Smash Cadet
When I'm not away at school in Sarasota, I'm at home in Palm Beach County (Lake Worth, to be exact). We should definitely get a community together here for some smashing.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Guys c'mon. Both you guys got me all excited over nothing apparently. Seeing two Smash players pop up within that close a proximity to me d@mn near made my head explode. One or both you guys answer my PM's already.

-Syn

Tectonic

Smash Cadet
Wha? I did! I've been waiting for you to answer my reply! Man, that's weird. Maybe it got lost? Well, anyway, I said we should all definitely get together and play some Smash, and I was asking when/where is good for you guys.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Tectonic this is the PM I sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectonic
Heya! Sounds good to me. We should try to get all the Palm Beach County players together at some point, too - but yeah, it'd just be fun to play some 1v1 matches. When's good for you (and where)?

"All the Palm Beach County players"?

>_>

Unless you have a crew or something, you, Mgstrat and I are the only others I know of. I know others around the area that play the game just for sh*ts and giggles and that's about it. Hopefully we can build something around here however, as people have been seemingly popping up out of nowhere as of late (read: you).

Anyway, I'm usually off on Tuesday and Thursdays since I have class. Or we can chill on a night after I get off work (even tonight if you feel like it). Doesn't matter where.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be heading to Ft. Laurderdale to Smash with Thomas Tipman who is really good. You're down to come if you want. If you don't drive, it's cool I'll give you a ride.

Here's my cell #: (561) 601-7815

I don't answer to #'s I don't recognize. so if you call me and I don't answer, just leave a voice mail and I'll hit you right back.

Laterz.

-Kimo

I'm off again on Thursday and I might be playing with Tipman. Let me know what's up.

-Syn

SynikaL

Smash Lord
No, but if you drive maybe we can get some friendlies in. I'm pretty decent :). I live in Boynton Beach so you're not that far from me. I'll hit you up on AIM or sumthin' if you're interested.

-SynikaL2k5
(or you can hit me. that's my AIM name)

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
It's cool to see more Palm Beach players. You guys should head down to the Vortex tommorow if you can, we usually have a good amount of people there.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
When I'm not at FSU (coming spring break and all of summer), I live in Wellington. Do any of you guys want to play during spring break? I'm a link/jiggs player mainly, though I can play many others.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i do not live in palm beach but i grew up, and have lots of family there. i visit there alot. i have decent skill, and im down for smashing wheneevr (im down there) when i visit i stay in the palm beach gardens area. PM if you want to smash, ill post when i am down there.

SYN- i wna tot play you didnt get a chance last time.(i was the kid with GAwes.)

ggmax

Smash Cadet
does anything happen around jupiter or pb gardens? I moved here from Gainesville last fall and I'd really like to see what the smashage is like down here. thanks, and hey to everyone.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I can't go there unfortunately. It's a little over an hour away at 10am :(

Anyone around Wellington,such as within ~30minutes up to some smashing? I'm thinking we could meet at this place called SubZero if you heard of it. I'm really looking for some good palm beach competition!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to subzero tommorow. If you can go tommorow, we can definitely play some games. Up to it?

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
im coming back down to florida soon, around like....2 weeks, or something, i dont know exact date but ill let every one who cares to know

i actually want to play every one around the palm beach area this time.

JAlb

Smash Rookie
I'm from Boca, but I have a few buddies in the Lake Worth area that would certainly be down for some smash. I'm sure that we could meet up with some of you guys if you had a place in particular. Heck, we could just meet at one of their places (big screen included) considering most of y'all are around that area anyways.

Also, about vortex and subzero....do they still have smash bros.? Because I heard that one of them stopped their Friday night deal. I've never been to either one of them myself, but I'd like to check it out at some point in time to see what they got.

Anyways, I'll be checkin back periodically to see what you guys are doin.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Vortex has smash nights every friday 2$ for entry, but everyone meets there every friday. We can all meet there this friday. It would be great to see some new faces in wpb smash community. Im also having a tourney in clematis on april 7th, if you look on top of my banner it has a link.

Slit, I wouldnt be able to go cuz i got some things planned, but like i said friday would be great. Ppl show up a little late sometimes, so the later you stay the better. I would prolly be there at 10pm myself because im busy during the day.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
That was awesome seeing so many good players in one place. Seeing lambchops there was a pleasant surprise. If that 2dollar deal is still there in the summer, I might just become a regular on fridays :p

Top Bottom