• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pal Tournamant. Current Status: Finished (Congrats to Kataefi for winning)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The brackets are up, but I guess I'm against knightzy.
Sorry about that Lord Bowser :)

Riku00

Smash Ace
LOL im facing shadofire in 2 tournaments. that way if i lose one i can redeem myself. oh and do we have to wait till dec. 20 to play our matches?

Riku00

Smash Ace
for this tournament? Sure ill do it. Oh and you sost your first round in the falcon tournament right?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok I lose.
Not a big fan on FD at all.
I'm surprised that all the matches were on fd <.< then with lag... it gets annoying at times.
ggs

Riku00

Smash Ace
i beat SHADOWFIREX100 3 times out of 4 ill be going to round 2.
There was no lag first 2 matches some one must have gotten on your computer.
and you had counter pick so you couldve ended the match to pick a new stage.

crewster

Smash Lord
LOL im facing shadofire in 2 tournaments. that way if i lose one i can redeem myself. oh and do we have to wait till dec. 20 to play our matches?
Dec. 20th is when the dedline for this round is. You can play now

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i have to fight Kataefi again?
last time i was paired w/him we never fought, cuz our time zone iz totally different......
SIGH...........

Riku00

Smash Ace
seriously because i wanted to have a chance to avenge my loss agianst him from the last tourny we were in.

Riku00

Smash Ace
6 more days till the next round. Man this tourrnament is going to take forever. I think you should shorten the date Crewster unless... not evry one finished ther matches yet.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Thanks.
If I was spamming my F Smash at the edge of the ledge whilst you were trying to recover, it's because I knew that I'd end up killing myself if I tried to jump out with that lag. It was more graceful getting smashed off screen than jumping out, slashing in midair, then falling to my death :laugh:.

Good game though :).

Riku00

Smash Ace
if you host another Pal tournament i think you should let people know what that means so the wrong people dont try to enter.LOL!!!:rotfl:

Riku00

Smash Ace
your pretty cool Crewster:chuckle: and i do think a doubles tournament would be cool. maby you could hold a doubles and singles at the same time.:psycho: :crazy:

crewster

Smash Lord
I think people have forgoten about that. Plz could you Vistitor message people reminding them.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'd be up for the doubles tournament. Knightzy can be my partner if he wants and we can represent for Australia! Also im hoping to play my match tonight/tomorrow morning otherwise i won't be able to because it's my grandparents 50th wedding aniversary and my relatives are visiting from Tasmania.

Abrahamman

Smash Rookie
idk if its over or something i dont see my name on the list but i was busy but now i wont be hooray... so if ppl can still join or u have a new tourney let me join it

crewster

Smash Lord
Abra.: Soz it is too late.
Lord Bowser: I don't care that you double posted, I do it the whole time.

Top Bottom