• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pal Tournamant. Current Status: Finished (Congrats to Kataefi for winning)

Abrahamman

Smash Rookie
can you give me a link of a thread tournament that needs a little bit of players left because i still have to get use to this forums which i dont still get it....

and if u want and can... can we play a match? i have not played SSBB for a long time

crewster

Smash Lord
I presume you want online. Then just look through the online section and try and find one.
I can't brawl (btw I suck a brawl and I am worse at brawl online).

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
@above post
First,you're american,this a is australian,european tourney so no
secondly,the lag would be horrible.
thridly,this has already started.

crewster

Smash Lord
Better than last time, Dedline matched, Strait I will look into the matches that weren't played.

crewster

Smash Lord
I didn''t message anyone, I expected you to look. In the future Subscribe to this thread.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
knightzy my computer at my dads house (where the wii is) is fried so it's going to be hard for me to organize everything how about tonight umm 7:00? whatever time is good for you i can play tonight.

EDIT: Is your name moss on Brawl?

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
the wekkend,thats fine just tell crewster that we will be a little late,yes,my name is moss,knightzy cant fit,just vm/pm me with a weekend time.

crewster

Smash Lord
Lol, you saw me on the thread.
Well here it is:

btw I am going up north for the weekend so I wont have internet acess and the dedline will be streched a bit.

crewster

Smash Lord
Ok so you are now playing Katefi. Could you plz prompt the other two people to play their matches.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
After much, MUCH confusion on the existence of counterpicks (i thought there were counterpicks) me and knghtzy had our matches he won 2-1 all very close :)

EDIT: you beat me to it and crewster thanks for doing my avi

Riku00

Smash Ace
thats not fair! i get disqualified because my opponent never responded! Thats total BULL!!!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hiya! Sorry I havn't posted here in awhile!

I played Knightzy and beat him 2-0. They were good GGs, though very laggy =(

What happens now? xD

crewster

Smash Lord
Congrats kateafi you won. I think I will cancle this touny now, it hasn't been a succes and I have another tourny that I am hosting (Region Wars)

Top Bottom