• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paintball

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Didn't see anything come up in search, and that makes me sad.

Discuss anything and everything about paintball:

• Where you play
  • What gear are you using/looking to get
  • What style of play are you interested in? Speedball? Woodsball? Scenario?
  • Got a video to share? Do it here.
  • Interested in playing? Ask questions!
So, let's get it on.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I've actually never played paintball because I'm a wimp. :(
If you're worried about getting beat up, they sell shirts with padding inside to lessen the blow, along with vests that have padding.

I have a vest that's setup to carry my air tank on my back, and pods on the front. It does a good job keeping bruises and paint from beating me up.

Not to mention, to me, it doesn't hurt that bad. I'd compare it to a rubber band snap. Hurts for a moment, fades away quickly.

finalark

SNORLAX
I used to play in High School, but then the field that my friends and I played on got flattened for construction. That was a sad day.

finalark

SNORLAX
That sucks. :c

Is there anything else close by? My usual commute for paintball is about an hour to an hour and a half depending on where we play.

Our field was plowed over about three or four years ago. Now everyone I used to play with either no longer lives in Tucson or has no interest in the game anymore. It's a shame, really.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Now this is a thread for me. I've been playing since '04. I haven't played in about a year because I was finishing up my engineering degree but now I plan to get back into it in full. To be honest I dont know what the guys are up to these days but I know they're still active.

I'm on a scenario team called War Machine we're located in Palm Bay Florida. Our home field is Hurricane Paintball Park. One of my team mates runs that field. We mostly play 24 hour games all across the state.

I have a large collection of markers but I love my stock-class phantom the most. Here's the list:
1) Phantom Stock Class Pump - Orange/Black dust finish
2) 1998 Old Skool Shoebox Shocker (I rebuilt this baby electronics and all)
3) 04 MacDev Sonic Cyborg- Black/Copper
4) 07 Proto Matrix - Dust Silver
5) 08 Bob Long Vice - Red

Once I land a full time position as a EE I will be getting myself a few more markers. I'm thinking about a ULE Mag first.

Here is a helmet video my team mate Frank took at a Blanding scenario in 2008. You hear and see me at 3:40. (Frank calls me "Saint" that is my call-sign) This was in the final battle when I had to carry a duffle bag filled with 12000 rounds and multiple air tanks to a fortified building that was absolutely fantastic. I wish you could see how many people we shot from that building. There were about 1000 people at that game I recall. My marker broke down that day so I had to borrow someone's 98 custom. Camp Blanding was truely the best venue for paintball and I am sad that I will never play at a place like that again. It's a military urban training facility they used to open up for scenarios once a year.

Here's another helmet cam with much better quality. This one was about 6 months later at Wayne's Grand Finale. I'm the one who said "rabble" first. :p Another massive game.

Top Bottom