• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PaDe vs TNP

Rhyme

Smash Lord
This is the topic for all matches within and between the crews PaDe(Pennsylvannia Deleware) and TNP(Take No Prisoners). The members list, as of right now, is as follows:

PaDe:
Brandon(BJOB)
Corey(HURT)
Darren(JA)
Keith(KDWG)
Tim(USA)

TNP:
Alex(THEY)
Frank(LOVE)
Jesse(KAOS)
Joe(NOVA)
Pat(PMAC)

I am running this topic in the interest of my crewmembers. since I am the only smasher among the two crews with membership to Smashboards, I was nominated. Anyone who knows me would already be aware that I am far to modest to do something of this nature on my own accord. I will be updating this post as our editor uploads more material onto youtube.

Crew Battle 2*: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

USA(Marth) vs HURT(Shiek) then USA(Ganon) vs HURT(Marth)

*THEY(Samus) vs KDWG(Fox) then THEY(SAMUS) vs HURT(Shiek)

*Note that this was the first set of matches within the first crew battle, but since Keith hasn't attempted to put the other matches from that crew battle on youtube, I will list this as just a match. Also, Frank wasn't present for the tournament, so each TNP member, outnumbered by one, recieved one extra stock for the crew battle.*

Since no one else had the initiative to make this topic, it will be color coded so you can determine who fought in the match without actually watching it. Yes, that's how bored I sometimes get.

Top Bottom