• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Packin' In the Pounds: Arkanj0 is the Grand Champion!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes, i definitely got this haha

but

i can't play today, i will VM orion when i can play tomorrow

because today i will be out, job hunting

Gau

Smash Rookie
That Toony guy doesn't show up
What the hell?
My second opponent isn't available

Arkanj0

Smash Cadet
LordoftheMorning sent me a PM like 4-5 days ago, I sent one back and he did not replied, and I haven't had any luck in seeing him online since then. :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ok

i got a few job applications and successfully turned some in

not many places are hiring lol, but i'll hope for the best

many places just tell u to apply online and they'll call u whenever

o well

orion i can play today haha, imma sleep now though xD

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
*phew* Just finished my algebra 2/trigonometry final exam, so I'll be online much more often now. :) I updated the lists based on what people have said. Hopefully next round people will be active and get their matches done. My apologies to those who have been responsible. :(

Gau

Smash Rookie
What now if that Toony didn't appear?
he is just silent, doesn't answer my messages

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I had exams lately so I was inactive. Terribly sorry.

Arkanj0

Smash Cadet
LordoftheMorning sent me a PM and gave me the win, so I guess I move on to the next round. I'll be sure to rep Lucario for you buddy.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Announcement

Third round is starting up!!!

Brackets will be updated momentarily, but you should be able to see who your next opponent is. Anyways, I'm shooting for a shorter round this time, seeing as the remaining entrants seem to be very active.

Winners of this round who are in the Lower-Middle weight or lightweight brackets will get a bye next round, because they will have won their bracket!

Anyways, SOLID had to forfeit, so zen1 is the official lighweight bracket champion!!! Congrats!:) It's really too bad that SOLID won't have wii access for a while though. :(

I've sent out reminder PMs to everyone except SOLID and zen1.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry, Chok. I had no Internet connection, then I completely passed out from exhaustion. I know you've got Smashfest or something, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Wait si the second round deadline passed?

Me and Gau are online right now so we could brawl.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
We are brawling in 15 min he said but it's for fun since I think I got disqualified. :(

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
The idea is to get the matches done. If you play your set, I'm sure the hosts would be reasonable and count the matches. For future reference, you should actually work to be active in the tournaments you play for just this reason. However, it makes more sense to count the set than to stick with the disqualification because the idea is to have a competition, not to just let people get byes at convenient times.

I say play your match, and see if you can get it counted.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Well we brawled but we didn't really count and I was playing for fun. Oh well good luck in the next round Gau!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Brackets updated, matches left:

Arkanj0 vs The Nameless Wanderer
Gau vs Blue Falcon5

I'm guessing by the posts Melomaniacal won the Mid-Light brackets, congrats!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I defeated ToZ... So now I have to face you... (yay D3 :S XD) Well I'll be able to play tomorrow at a lot of times... See if you can be online in the morning or afternoon ;) (else it'll be too late here :p )
awww haha well i am really busy today all day. do you think we can do it tomorrow?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Wait a minute, me and Gordo haven't played yet.

Who said I won? xD

Crap, Gordo is in the Bahamas until Monday? That's a pain in my ***, I have finals on Tuesday.

Top Bottom