• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man's "I was wrong" thread

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
I was completely opposed to him being in the game, though I always knew he was a perfect fit for the game, it was his moveset that had me on the fence with him, but he seems to have a very creative set of moves, with the Namco references and the classic Pac-man. Holy hell was I wrong, but I'm over it and now, I only feel the hype! waka-waka!

MetalMario128

Smash Cadet
NNID
MetalMario64
I'm actually ok with him being in there now. He has that classic design and he looks pretty fun to play as.

I was mainly worried his Ghostly Adventures form would be there, annoying voice and all.

D

Deleted member

I was wrong that I thought they would use his modern design, good think I was wrong

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Y'know, i was pretty hungry, so sure, i'll eat crow right now. I was wrong. I thought the design would be the modern one, i didn't see how he could be fun or appealing and i really didn't think he'd bring anything to the table. And honestly, i'm glad i was wrong. Of the three they revealed at E3, even though i love Palutena and wanted her in Smash since it was announced, Pac-Man's reveal was my favorite. It was expertly done, and I shouldn't have doubted Sakurai. I can't wait to play as him now.

Top Bottom