• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man Vs. : Matchup Discussion Thread- R.O.B. (Pac-MAN V.S Machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Pacman is a pretty poor matchup against Rosa UNLESS you use his customs. 2213 to be exact. Yeah, his customs are typically heralded is being bad but if you're using them against Rosa you'll certainly get an upper hand. Without customs though... yeah you're gonna lose.
By whom?

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Pacman is a pretty poor matchup against Rosa UNLESS you use his customs. 2213 to be exact. Yeah, his customs are typically heralded is being bad but if you're using them against Rosa you'll certainly get an upper hand. Without customs though... yeah you're gonna lose.
Isn't it nice to just ignore the past 10 posts about ways to beat rosa?
You may lose to Rosa, but pacman certainly doesn't.
And I don't know why you would ever use the distant pellet.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Isn't it nice to just ignore the past 10 posts about ways to beat rosa?
You may lose to Rosa, but pacman certainly doesn't.
And I don't know why you would ever use the distant pellet.
Have to disagree with that, while I don't think it's as awful as people seem to believe, or that it's even Pacman's worst matchup. I do believe the match up is still in Rosalina's favor.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Have to disagree with that, while I don't think it's as awful as people seem to believe, or that it's even Pacman's worst matchup. I do believe the match up is still in Rosalina's favor.
I feel that it's even at best and slight rosa advantage at worst. Pellet healing turns the matchup on its head, but stage selection makes outcamping her a bit harder due to platforms (Usmash and Apple launched hydrants help this however)
Pacman wins nuetral.

Last edited:

BSP

Smash Legend
No one else has anything else to say about Sonic? He was thrown around a bit as our worst MU some time ago.

COLINBG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
COLINBG
3DS FC
3067-5729-5039
If you guys think Sonic and Rosa are easy... do we not have any bad MUs then? Like none at all?

NimbusSpark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NimbusSpark
We lose to Sheik and Pikachu for sure. Sonic is 40:60 IMO. Mario might be 40:60 too.
I personally have to say that I disagree with us being 40:60 to Mario, and at worst definitely has to be an even 50:50. Mario lacks good frontal approach options, of which we can abuse easily due to our amazing neutral game. Also, Mario relies on his grab game quite a lot in order to actually rack up damage, something we also counter as our neutral game also covers our anti-grab game.
He does beat us, like most higher tier characters, when he closes the distance, though. Oh, and you can also bait his fireballs into hydrant to B-Air it straight at him. (Just watch out for the cape!)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I personally have to say that I disagree with us being 40:60 to Mario, and at worst definitely has to be an even 50:50. Mario lacks good frontal approach options, of which we can abuse easily due to our amazing neutral game. Also, Mario relies on his grab game quite a lot in order to actually rack up damage, something we also counter as our neutral game also covers our anti-grab game.
He does beat us, like most higher tier characters, when he closes the distance, though. Oh, and you can also bait his fireballs into hydrant to B-Air it straight at him. (Just watch out for the cape!)
I have to agree with this, Mario isn't terribly difficult. Just watch out for his dair and don't throow fruits at him too recklessly. He has a fairly hard time dealing with the on-fire hydrant, his pretty easy to punish when he tries to launch it and jump over it, he isn't terribly fast either. At worst I think it's even, might be slight advantage in Pacman's favor.

Also could we get of this Sonic discussion now? I think everything we wanted to say about him has been said.

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Our bad matchups are Mario, Sheik and Pikachu maybe. I'm having a lot of troubles beating a good Mario/Sheik. Pikachu is hard but not as harder as Mario or Sheik because we can use the power pellet to avoid some pikachu's attacks and if pikachu perform a sideB, you can sideB, he will drop the power pellet and you can fsmash him. This is an example.

Now I'm going to talk about Sonic MU.

I think that sonic matchup is in our favor. Trampoline is a pain for sonic , it breaks sonic spin, he can't combo us and Zdrop Items really destroys sonic approaches. A tip against him is.... that we can't use the hydrant a lot...

The trampoline MUST be all the time between you and sonic, when it disappears you must perform another one and you MUST charge fruit just in front of the trampoline. OOS trampoline is a MUST too. When they try to jump the trampoline and attack you, utilt twice and uair, it works wonderful or just shieldgrab or oos nair/ upB and repeat.

We MUST fight around the trampoline ALL THE TIME. On the video thread I posted a tournament match against a good spanish sonic I recommend watch that match. I only lost once against a sonic, sonic players change their characters against me and try to play with other characters...that's why I think that I'm doing it right. I beat the best spanish Sonic like this way on the spanish ladder.

/discuss

((Sorry about my english skills and misspelling))

I can upload more sonic matches if you want.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Our bad matchups are Mario, Sheik and Pikachu maybe. I'm having a lot of troubles beating a good Mario/Sheik. Pikachu is hard but not as harder as Mario or Sheik because we can use the power pellet to avoid some pikachu's attacks and if pikachu perform a sideB, you can sideB, he will drop the power pellet and you can fsmash him. This is an example.
What exactly are you finding difficult about the Mario matchup? He hardly (if at all) beats us in QCQ, isn't particularly effective at avoiding the hydrant or the trampolene, his firebals offer us healing; his reflector easily enough punishable, there is just nothing about him that stands out as being terribly difficult.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I've ninja-switched the discussion to Mario Vs. Pac-Man.

I'm not going to putting a ratio on Sonic vs Pac-Man. It's all over the place ranging from we beat sonic to even to sonic advantage.

NimbusSpark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NimbusSpark
Well, a few notes I can say about the Match Up between Pac-Man and Mario -
How Mario plays:
What a Mario would usually do is attempt to close the distance between you and him, often using Fireballs to force you to shield, grab you, then use his amazing combo game to beat the living pellets out of you.
CQC: Mario easily beats us here, both in the air and in the ground, IF he manages to get the distance between us. His kit is generally very fast, although his attacks doesn't have too much range, so try to exploit that. Spacing Mario is the key to succeed.
Recovering: No matter what you do to recover, BEWARE of Mario's edgeguarding prowess. F.L.U.D.D screws up users of Power-Pac Jump, and when he capes you in the middle of doing Power Pellet, it'll be a scary moment for you. You'd want to recover high enough so Mario can't reach you, or at a low point of the stage, as Mario can't really go too deep with his recovery. You won't have much opportunity to gimp Mario either - Super Jump Punch has a ton of priority, and Cape reflects Bonus Fruit, Z-Dropped or not, and even an aerial hydrant being dropped.
Spacing: This is what we have that gives us the advantage over Mario. As previously mentioned in one of my posts, Mario's options to approach are fairly limited - grounded Hydrant stops his fireballs, thus stopping his main method to actually closing the distance between us. Don't bother about using the trampoline against him - His aerial mobility and attacks are better than on the ground.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I reccomend custom 1112 in this matchup, avoid battle field. I don't spam your keys(it better used as a punishing move or reading jumps) Mario isn't so great at breaking the on-fire hydrant, so when he does throw a key at him or dash grab if you don't have one charged up. If he upsmash the hydrant then used dash attack instead so the hydrant doesn't hit you.

You can pellet his fireballs to disuage him from doing that and the last thing to watch out for is dair, it's fast, safe(may be able to jab punish on shield, I'm not sure) and can lead to combos. If he keeps doing that to cover his approach, the block and roll away, the once he gets comfortable with it and you catch on to his patters bair him out of it.

TriTails

Smash Lord
Mario's D-air is not safe on shield from what I recall. If he lands with it, you can shieldgrab- oh.

Never mind.

Recovering: No matter what you do to recover, BEWARE of Mario's edgeguarding prowess. F.L.U.D.D screws up users of Power-Pac Jump, and when he capes you in the middle of doing Power Pellet, it'll be a scary moment for you. You'd want to recover high enough so Mario can't reach you, or at a low point of the stage, as Mario can't really go too deep with his recovery. You won't have much opportunity to gimp Mario either - Super Jump Punch has a ton of priority, and Cape reflects Bonus Fruit, Z-Dropped or not, and even an aerial hydrant being dropped.
You don't challenge Mario's SJP. You hit his double jump outta him. Cape is fairly risky to use without his double jump (It actually worsen his recovery distance, unless I'm doing it wrong), and his F-air isn't great to protect him, unless he is facing backwards for some reason. Either way, I don't see Marios using Cape to recover, as this completely negates his momentum, and if you snipe his double jump he is most likely not getting it back (Not LM's levels, but still...). The speed of some fruits also can surprise him.

Can't wait for Luigi vs Pac-Man discussion. Me's main is about to get rekt.

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, a few notes I can say about the Match Up between Pac-Man and Mario -
How Mario plays:
What a Mario would usually do is attempt to close the distance between you and him, often using Fireballs to force you to shield, grab you, then use his amazing combo game to beat the living pellets out of you.
CQC: Mario easily beats us here, both in the air and in the ground, IF he manages to get the distance between us. His kit is generally very fast, although his attacks doesn't have too much range, so try to exploit that. Spacing Mario is the key to succeed.

Don't bother about using the trampoline against him - His aerial mobility and attacks are better than on the ground.
I disagree with the last part because it is the perfect counter to what you said about how Mario wants to play and his CQC.

If you spam trampoline and force Mario to approach from the air, two things happen

1) His grounded CQC and grab game become null and void. This is important because grabs are how he usually begins his silliness. If you so choose, Mario will rarely grab you in this MU because he's not fast enough to punish full retreating trampolines, assuming he's on the other side of the trampoline when you start it. You might eat a fireball, but no ridiculous combo.

Shutting down his ground game is important too because his frame 2 jab, Dsmash, Usmash, and whatnot are all very annoying to deal with. You don't have to deal with these if you keep him in the air though.

2) If Mario wants to approach us, which is in his best interest, with a trampoline out, he's coming from the air. I firmly believe we have the advantage when he's approaching from the air. Mario has very poor range along with poor approach options when he's facing you. If he's facing you when he jumps in, poke him with Fair and continue doing that until he tries something else. When he jumps in with his back to you, we can contest with our own Bair, winning trades, Uair or Usmash if he doesn't short hop, or stay grounded and contest him with Utilt, pivot Fsmash, up angled Ftilt, Usmash OoS, Trampoline OoS his landing, Nair OoS, Dtilt his landing, Bell if we have one, etc. His best and only decent method to avoid getting screwed over by us OoS is to space Bair well, and if you're behind your trampoline, you can roll into to hit him, space Fsmash, or shield and punish him when he bounces.

When he's approaching from the air, he can't block obviously, which is most people's response when they feel threatened by Pac-Man.

Important to note: Mario falling into you while Dair'ing is NOT SAFE. Get good at punishing it or you'll be eating a lot of % unnecessarily.

If Mario doesn't chase you down, feel free set up whatever you want. For Fruit, you need to be smart because cape isn't much of a commitment and reflected fruits hurt. TBH, I prioritize poking Mario on his approach attempts instead of charging fruit / setting up in this MU because cape is such a good tool to get out of most setups. If you have the chance to go for fruit, I would mainly use Key to snipe him out of his jumps and cut through fireballs ; Bell as an anti air and trapper ; mix in the other ones as you see fit, but keep in mind that all of our non-piercing fruits are easily stopped by fireballs.

At high %, retreating to the ledge is very good against Mario. That way, you won't get KO'd by landing into a Usmash. For the getup situation, unless he hard reads whatever option you choose, that's enough time to set up a trampoline safely and be back at neutral.

When you are recovering, I suggest not using air time to charge fruit. If Mario catches you off guard, he can FLUDD you past the blastzone for an easy KO. Instead, drift toward the stage and take your time to recover low. Be ready to tech stage spikes as usual.

Hydrant: I strongly caution against launching hydrant at him with laggy moves because cape isn't that much of a commitment. Mario can't run through hydrants, so I would suggest leaving it as a distraction while you set up another trampoline or charge. Also be careful when dropping them defensively, as his cape will send them back up at you. Definitely abuse Hydrant traps when he is recovering though.

Mario's fireballs: at range, Mario will most likely be spamming these. If you can do so without losing steam, pellet them and heal. Otherwise, poweshield / focus on trying to punish him for throwing the fireballs. They are quite laggy.

Now when Mario gets in, things do go downhill pretty quickly. He has free combos on most of the cast, us included. Anytime you get grabbed or get hit by some stray aerial, you could be taking 20% or worse depending on what he hit you with.

Patience is key in this MU. Do not falter and begin trying to directly contest Mario in CQC. Not only are his moves faster and have less lag than ours in general, but the reward for him landing a hit or grab tends to be much greater than ours for doing the same. Your OoS game needs to be spot on, and don't be ashamed to let the games go to time. Do not play Mario's game.

Don't let wifi discourage you from this MU either. It's much harder to deal with Mario's low cooldown moves when he's got some latency backing him up.

Mario's D-air is not safe on shield from what I recall. If he lands with it, you can shieldgrab- oh.

Never mind.
Yeah, I've made this mistake too many times. Get good at trampoline OoS guys, or Mario will get away with dairs for free.

You don't challenge Mario's SJP. You hit his double jump outta him. Cape is fairly risky to use without his double jump (It actually worsen his recovery distance, unless I'm doing it wrong), and his F-air isn't great to protect him, unless he is facing backwards for some reason. Either way, I don't see Marios using Cape to recover, as this completely negates his momentum, and if you snipe his double jump he is most likely not getting it back (Not LM's levels, but still...). The speed of some fruits also can surprise him.

Can't wait for Luigi vs Pac-Man discussion. Me's main is about to get rekt.
Turnaround fireball is an easy way to get Mario's back turned to you when he's recovering. If he goes low and has his back to us, I don't see us gimping him much. However, he exposes himself to ledge traps when he does this.

You are correct in that if we hit him out of his double jump, he should be dead.

Edit: Never gave a ratio. 50:50; The walls of text discussing what Pac-Man has to do in this MU vs. the 3 lines mentioning how bad things get when Mario gets in should give an idea of how the MU goes. Mario's gameplan is simple: get in a combo Pac-Man or KO him. Pac-Man needs to work on keeping Mario out of his comfort zone.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Well it appears that all that has been needed to be said on the Mario matchup has been said (man that was a weird sentence to type)

Unless you guys want to discuss customs in this matchup, I think we should move this discussion onto someone that needed to be covered a long time ago...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Anyone saw me get embarrassed on stream by False yesterday? I'm starting to wonder if Meteor Trampoline is any good in that match up. It has never really gained me anything in the matchup but suicides and yet I can't attribute my recent success against Sheik to anything else(it's the only thing I've changed)

Also pretty sure it wouldn't matter what custom I used against False, I would have lost anyways.

KnightofPizza

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LergiOfficial
When it comes to Sheik, Pac can zone him out pretty well, although it may be hard to land hits consistently because of his high speed playstyle. Sheik, being a middle-light weight character, can be combo'd on and maybe locked from D-Throw at mid percents, as long as he misses the tech and you can get your Fair out in time. The fruits are also very useful, providing protection from the needles and assisting in zoning Sheik out.

Sheik, on the other hand, can edge-guard us considerably well, thanks to Pac's slow recovery. A stage/wall spike could be made easily from Pac's Up-B, if he's not high enough to get to the ledge from his current height. Sheik also has a faster ground game than Pac, since his combo game is so good. A Bouncing Fish can kill offstage from about 30-50%, although it is risky to go for.

Overall, I'd rate the match-up :4pacman: 55 - 45 :4sheik:.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
When it comes to Sheik, Pac can zone him out pretty well, although it may be hard to land hits consistently because of his high speed playstyle. Sheik, being a middle-light weight character, can be combo'd on and maybe locked from D-Throw at mid percents, as long as he misses the tech and you can get your Fair out in time. The fruits are also very useful, providing protection from the needles and assisting in zoning Sheik out.

Sheik, on the other hand, can edge-guard us considerably well, thanks to Pac's slow recovery. A stage/wall spike could be made easily from Pac's Up-B, if he's not high enough to get to the ledge from his current height. Sheik also has a faster ground game than Pac, since his combo game is so good. A Bouncing Fish can kill offstage from about 30-50%, although it is risky to go for.

Overall, I'd rate the match-up :4pacman: 55 - 45 :4sheik:.
Do you enter tournaments and if so do you ever do well?

KnightofPizza

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LergiOfficial
^ I don't enter tournaments. I'm trash, this is me going off my experience in FG. My stuff shouldn't be taken too seriously, most of that is probably wrong, not to mention that Pac is one of my worse mains.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
^ I don't enter tournaments. I'm trash, this is me going off my experience in FG. My stuff shouldn't be taken too seriously, most of that is probably wrong, not to mention that Pac is one of my worse mains.
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. But anyone who is going to claim Pacman wins that matchup even slightly I'm going to bet has never won a match in tournament.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Just so everyone knows, Abadango is convinced that this matchup is one of our worst, and will be using Wario when he encounters any notable Sheik players.

This is one of the few good examples of the matchup that I could find.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Guess it wouldn't be fair to not include a match from chef pac as well

I value abadango's opinion, but I will never take it as fact. I believe this matchup is difficult, but certainly not impossible

Yeah, sorry. I'm very inexperienced with this kind of stuff. Thanks for the honest feedback though.
It's fine dude! Just try to learn the matchup a little bit more or ask questions when you aren't sure

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

I value abadango's opinion, but I will never take it as fact. I believe this matchup is difficult, but certainly not impossible

It's fine dude! Just try to learn the matchup a little bit more or ask questions when you aren't sure
Isn't Chef Pac significantly stronger than his opponent in that match up? And @ Pacack Pacack Nittono vs Abadango isn't the best example since they both know each other so well.

Here is Abadango vs MR R,
https://youtu.be/x1vxep6QCrk?t=4958

I bet not too many people have seen this. When you watch there second set in the same vidoe, you'll see why he prefers Wario here.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Is Chef Pac significantly stronger than his opponent in that match up? And @ Pacack Pacack Nittono vs Abadango isn't the best example since they both know each other so well.

Here is Abadango vs MR R,
https://youtu.be/x1vxep6QCrk?t=4958

I bet not too many people have seen this. When you watch there second set in the same vidoe, you'll see why he prefers Wario here.
Thank you for linking that. That's exactly why he hates the matchup.

No, Abadango's words are not gospel. But that video isn't proving your point at all.

Abadango and Nietono are much closer in skill than those two players are, and they have much more to show in thournaments than those two. Culley was not familiar with the matchup and Chef Pac was blatantly the more experienced player there.

Sheik makes this matchup incredibly difficult for Pac-Man because of her unparalleled movement and slipperiness, which allow her to completely maneuver around the fruit and trampoline without giving us any opportunities to punish her when she's in the hands of a player that knows the matchup. The fruit all move in predictable ways that Sheik has no problem moving around because of her aerial and grounded mobility, and the trampoline doesn't put her into any more of a negative position than she would otherwise be because she has a better and faster air game than Pac does anyways. And she's fast. She rushes us down like it's nobody's business and racks up horrifying damage.

Even her mediocre killing power doesn't seem as obvious as normal in this matchup because we also struggle killing when our Oranges, Apples, and Keys aren't as reliable. Our only real options are our hydrant, which is predictable; our smashes, which require hard reads; our back air, which is laggy; or a miracle with our fruit.

I'd say the matchup's 60:40 Sheik's favor. Potentially 65:35, but only at the highest level of play.

KnightofPizza

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LergiOfficial
After reading through this and watching those matches, I think I understand the matchup more now. Thanks for the info, I think I'll look a bit more into the matchups before I post about them from now on.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Thank you for linking that. That's exactly why he hates the matchup.

No, Abadango's words are not gospel. But that video isn't proving your point at all.

Abadango and Nietono are much closer in skill than those two players are, and they have much more to show in thournaments than those two. Culley was not familiar with the matchup and Chef Pac was blatantly the more experienced player there.

Sheik makes this matchup incredibly difficult for Pac-Man because of her unparalleled movement and slipperiness, which allow her to completely maneuver around the fruit and trampoline without giving us any opportunities to punish her when she's in the hands of a player that knows the matchup. The fruit all move in predictable ways that Sheik has no problem moving around because of her aerial and grounded mobility, and the trampoline doesn't put her into any more of a negative position than she would otherwise be because she has a better and faster air game than Pac does anyways. And she's fast. She rushes us down like it's nobody's business and racks up horrifying damage.

Even her mediocre killing power doesn't seem as obvious as normal in this matchup because we also struggle killing when our Oranges, Apples, and Keys aren't as reliable. Our only real options are our hydrant, which is predictable; our smashes, which require hard reads; our back air, which is laggy; or a miracle with our fruit.

I'd say the matchup's 60:40 Sheik's favor. Potentially 65:35, but only at the highest level of play.
People always miss the point of the trampoline. If you are standing next to a trampoline, you wait for the opponent to land on you and then punish them from the ground. Bair can potentially punish her Fair when she jumps over (unlikely since its frame 9), but it's best to stay on the ground and utilt her landing since she has nothing to beat it's disjoint + invincibility. Shiek is fast, but don't pretend as if that means that "fruits are useless". She can't block everything unless you get predictable. And if throwing speed is what you are worried about, then catch the foot when it bounces off of her shield. You now have a frame 5~ projectile for DITCIT tosses (which lead into kill confirms) or OoS punishing.

9 frames with an autocancel is "laggy"? Interesting. You also have to remember that ledge traps and key landing punishes (especially an item tossed key) are a thing. I would also take dire hydrant to this matchup since it stops her approaches so well.

I'm not giving a ratio because this matchup isn't fully discussed yet

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
People always miss the point of the trampoline. If you are standing next to a trampoline, you wait for the opponent to land on you and then punish them from the ground. Bair can potentially punish her Fair when she jumps over (unlikely since its frame 9), but it's best to stay on the ground and utilt her landing since she has nothing to beat it's disjoint + invincibility. Shiek is fast, but don't pretend as if that means that "fruits are useless". She can't block everything unless you get predictable. And if throwing speed is what you are worried about, then catch the foot when it bounces off of her shield. You now have a frame 5~ projectile for DITCIT tosses (which lead into kill confirms) or OoS punishing.

9 frames with an autocancel is "laggy"? Interesting. You also have to remember that ledge traps and key landing punishes (especially an item tossed key) are a thing. I would also take dire hydrant to this matchup since it stops her approaches so well.

I'm not giving a ratio because this matchup isn't fully discussed yet
Is U-tilt truely effective as an anti-air? I never use it intentionally, it is perhaps Pacman's only move I do not have in my arsenal. What do you mean when you say it's disjointed? If Pacman's U-tilit collides with an areal, Diddy's fair for example, does Pacman really take no damage?

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Is U-tilt truely effective as an anti-air? I never use it intentionally, it is perhaps Pacman's only move I do not have in my arsenal. What do you mean when you say it's disjointed? If Pacman's U-tilit collides with an areal, Diddy's fair for example, does Pacman really take no damage?
Yes. It surrounds the top of his head and beats any non disjointed aerial. I have beaten falcon Dairs, sonic Dairs, homing attack, and other moves with it. It is our only disjointed normal outside of our smashes.

I can make a video if you want. Try throwing a bob omb upwards and u tilting it. You won't take damage.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Yes. It surrounds the top of his head and beats any non disjointed aerial. I have beaten falcon Dairs, sonic Dairs, homing attack, and other moves with it. It is our only disjointed normal outside of our smashes.
Ok then. I'm off to the lab to practice with this.

BSP

Smash Legend
@ Pacack Pacack Sheik is 30:70 for us. @ Nu~ Nu~ I had my doubts regarding Abadango's view of Pac-Man vs Sheik, but last weekend told me all I needed to learn on that MU. It's worth switching off.

Watch me vs Denti and you'll find campy sheik is no easier.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
@ Pacack Pacack Sheik is 30:70 for us. @ Nu~ Nu~ I had my doubts regarding Abadango's view of Pac-Man vs Sheik, but last weekend told me all I needed to learn on that MU. It's worth switching off.

Watch me vs Denti and you'll find campy sheik is no easier.
Are you sure that one match is enough? I want to explore this matchup more.

I don't want to believe that we get invalidated by the most common/best character in the game :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom