• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P-N-T Miami Lakes FIXES PAY OUT SYSTEM!

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ok, guys. You spoke, I listened. I spoke PnT listened!. =) All that equates to a Happy Junior (A.K.A Carlos). =P

So, it is official. P-n-T is ALL CASH REWARDS. (First, second, and third place.)

Thank you for all your input, and patience with PnT. They want to accomodate everyone. So please keep the input coming.

Ill keep you guys posted on upcoming tournaments.

None this weekend tough, good luck at gigz.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, yeah. Chairs is still an issue because of storage. However, feel free to bring stools or anything to sit on. (I know it's an inconviniece, but thats how I'm doing until they find a solution.)

Sorry for the stiff necks, sore backs, aching feet, and w/e other mischeif the lack of chairs have brought. We are young though, so I am sure we can prosper. =P

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Good **** PnT!!!!!

Now I actually want to go to another one of these.

As long as they still are doing door fee instead of pot ****.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Bi-weeklys is the plan ATM. And yeah they will be doing door fee, instead of pot ****. =P

And they have plans to rent an A/C'ed warehouse to hold 200+ people (with chairs =P). But thats for COD: 4 I believe. but I think they may let me run smash there aswell (If I can get enough people).

Equi

Smash Ace
good stuff. i felt like i needed gas money after that tourney so this works.

store credit for the loss

nevershootme

Smash Master
there's many ways to distribute the pot. weather if it's 70/20/10 or 60/30/10 depending on the amount of players present. if it ever reaches beyond 90 people some can do a 60/20/10/5/5 or whatever to at least make the 4th and 5th place feel special.

Top Bottom