• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P:M Devs..why can't I give you my money?

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I really dont consider myself a gamer. P:M is literally the only game I play, but I play it religiously. I usually play 1v1 against the CPU and play it for hours at a time. I would gladly pay the full amount of a regular release game (I'm sure others would too) if it would help the cause and/or speed up production of this incredible game. Last I heard is donations aren't accepted, but I've felt like i needed to say this for a long time. Thanks for the best game I have ever played.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Our PayPal is projectmelee@gmail.com. 100% of any donations go back into the Project M scene in one way or another, such as funding our SD Card & Sticker Giveaways that occurred at APEX.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
You can also donate directly to members by their paypals. I gave 250 to each of Magus and Dantarion for their work, and when Smashmods had is PM Forum, 60 or so to Neko for his hosting the site. Several members are in need of funding to do their own part of the project, and I strongly recommend helping out PMBR members like Da Ze, funding to get him better stream equipment.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's not recommended to donate to individual members. It's impossible for the public to understand which members do how much work for the project, it'd be like donating to a volunteer at the Salvation Army instead of to the Salvation Army itself. The best way to make sure it goes to something meaningful is to donate directly to our collective fund.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Notice how not recommended doesn't mean not possible. If you do know of a particular member's efforts there shouldn't be anything stopping you. I was thinking about donating the toasterbros on account of missing their last tournament and probably missing many others for lack of a driving license.

Top Bottom