• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Ranking Battle 1.5 (final) - Sunday, September 5th

joeplicate

Smash Master
might go

it starts at 12, yeah?
i'm most likely going to my dad's company picnic in san francisco on saturday
if i fly back, maybe i can fly in to oxnard or SB or somewhere close?
or maybe not, and i'll just show up for friendlies
or if it's early enough, someone give me a ride from BURBANK plz

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
m2k checks his aib i think. i know hes staying with mikehaze and maybe jordon. if anything his aim is also on his aib and hes usually always invis so just msg him.

Lovage

Smash Hero
so is SB rolling to this?

lots of 818 are coming so if 805 can show up in full we'll get a really nice attendance

see yall sunday!

mio

Smash Ace
So much 818, so few people willing to give rides. Wtf!

If worse comes to worst, I may just drive out and squeeze 4 818 players in my car ('08 Prius) and give you all rides. I would have to ask $5 gas from each rider but I could definitely do it.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
joe can't come.

ryan's a maybe.

idk about cho.

I'll find a way to come if no one from sb gives me a ride. so that's at least one sb guy. :]
yeah i hella want to go but ride johns suck.
dante if you figure out a way and i can somehow tag along could you let me know? lol =)
if i can find a way ill let you know too

and mio for president! that foo is awesome

DanteFox

Smash Champion
ryan said he could give me a ride if he goes. I'm sure he could give you one too. If he doesn't go, I'll see if my mom or dad can take me since it's so close LOL.

MacD

Banned via Administration
driving to this isn't that bad, it's like when i drove to sf every tourney last summer

we'll see if i can get 4 irvine peeps to come

idk if i'll come unless i have a full car

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
I am a go. thought the tourny was on a saturday, but sunday works for me.

so cho and dante you guys can ride with me and i could take another if need be, not sure if ryan is going to go. i might want like 5 dollars in gas money this time, running low.

probably want to leave around 11 30 or so.

in a perfect world cho you would drive over to my place and we would leave to get dante from turnpike. so i wouldnt have to go back into goleta

Im debating to play in teams or not, if ryan goes and wants to, yes and if not i must be wooed by a suitor. had some awful experiences up north

See yall there

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey Unknown...Let's have a rematch here! You can ask Mio to rig the bracket so we can play each other in the first round.

DJMirror

Smash Master
LOL I can't cheer for you while I'm playing haha I'll lose focus that way.

I'll just play you since I lost to Nes.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
lol ya i didnt expect you to cheer during our match :p

is it just NES or peach in general, bc ive been working on that matchup a lot. ill try my best to help you with it but im a terrible teacher. I feel like i shouldve beat him both times but 4 power turnips ><

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I am a go. thought the tourny was on a saturday, but sunday works for me.

so cho and dante you guys can ride with me and i could take another if need be, not sure if ryan is going to go. i might want like 5 dollars in gas money this time, running low.

probably want to leave around 11 30 or so.

in a perfect world cho you would drive over to my place and we would leave to get dante from turnpike. so i wouldnt have to go back into goleta

Im debating to play in teams or not, if ryan goes and wants to, yes and if not i must be wooed by a suitor. had some awful experiences up north

See yall there
I'll team with you if ryan doesn't go.

Lovage

Smash Hero
dang!!! this tourny is lookin FRESH

macd, larry, replicate, lovage, s2j and wes????

helmet teaming with dantefox?

now all we need is strain + ash + andy :'(

Nes

Smash Lord
lol ya i didnt expect you to cheer during our match :p

is it just NES or peach in general, bc ive been working on that matchup a lot. ill try my best to help you with it but im a terrible teacher. I feel like i shouldve beat him both times but 4 power turnips ><
Lol you were gonna win the last match, but you just quit the match.:confused:

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Andy I'll ask tomorrow if my dad could drive us out again, that is if I'm able to go. I'm gonna have to do mad chores if I'm gonna have a chance at getting to go out for smash this weekend :(

edit: actually a ride from someone else would be ideal, but if not I'll try to convince my dad.

Top Bottom