• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overall and individual times on Boss Battles

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see a thread on this topic, and was wondering how well others had done at this.

Currently my overall time is at 1:29:02.00, with my best individual time being Pokemon Trainer (obviously) at 1:01.28.

How good is your overall and best time? I'm currently trying to get my overall time under an hour.

olivia

Smash Rookie
You mean like dropping it in the Imulsion and killing it?

The only problem with the boss battle is it's too easy. There's way too much open space for you to move around and Self-Cert Mortgage Rate avoid the attacks (if you're slow) and it's way too easy to best the corpser before the wretchs show up. Maybe if there were grunts located on the cliffs or something HOW TO BE A REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRE NOWshooting at you, forcing you into cover (and killing them while driving the corpser back) it'd make it more difficult.

Personally I think fighting all those **** theron guard after the corpser is the real boss battle.

Top Bottom