• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Over 20 amazing videos with myself (KITO) and my friend (WFZ) from our Brawlnighter!

Kitoro

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I've browsed the boards a few times to find out about some NYC tourneys that I attended in the past, but I'm from the IGN boards (Username: ELEKIDx).

Anyway, I recorded a plethora of awesome videos with my friend on our Saturday Brawlnighter, and figured you'd enjoy seeing them!

I play a Pikachu main, and he plays a Link main, so we have quite a few epic battles involving them. Other than that, we play all characters fairly well, so we tried to record matches between as many of them as possible, with as many stages as possible as well!

Check them out!

I hope you enjoy!!! ^_^

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
pretty good, i like the ness lucas battle

edit: god i just cant get over how sick the ness with the mr saturn shirt looks, wanna main him so bad now

Kitoro

Smash Rookie
pretty good, i like the ness lucas battle

edit: god i just cant get over how sick the ness with the mr saturn shirt looks, wanna main him so bad now
Yeah, that is by far the most unique outfit in the game, second to Wario's classic attire.

Kitoro

Smash Rookie
Wow nice quality. What are you using to record?
In response to your question, as well as XACE-K's PM, I used my Sony Cybershot DSC-T200 digitcal camera to shoot the videos.

I recorded offscreen, but in 1080i (Not that it helps enhance the visuals of a 480p game :psycho: )

I bought a tripod to mount the camera on, and recorded with that setup for all of the matches with WFZ.

I hope you're all enjoying them! ^_^;

I'll be back later to answer questions that may be asked, as well as some that I already may have missed!

Kitoro

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRzchfhUoGg

Thank you for this particular video. I'm a big fan of the MOTHER series characters, especially Ness. He was my "main" as it were in Melee, and I'm excited to see how he is in Brawl. Plus I love Smashville. Too bad the Go K.K. Rider music wasn't playing.
Yeah.. I prefer that song, too. I wish we recorded a few more of those. After playing the entire day with Pikachu and other characters, I wasn't on the ball with Lucas.. But at least it shows what both of them can do! ^_^

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
Yeah.. I prefer that song, too. I wish we recorded a few more of those. After playing the entire day with Pikachu and other characters, I wasn't on the ball with Lucas.. But at least it shows what both of them can do! ^_^
I wish you recorded a few more too. My favorite Brawl stages so far from what I've seen have to be Smashville because of the music and simple layout, and Warioware for the insanity. Also AAAASHLEY.

Haha, I can imagine. I still thought you did a pretty good job though. That video of yours and this one with GAwes and what was it, Kono? I liked those Brawls. Luigi vs Lucas. Oh man, made me see just how good Lucas can be.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Hey dude, good stuff!

I see one of you guys was using puff, and used neutral B. Does it have invincible frames during animation, or does it just have good priority?

Also, who do you feel is better between ness and lucas?

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Brawlnighter is very clever. You should like, patent that.

Edit: Btw, good job as Pikachu! It's hard to find good Pika mainers nowdays. He's one of the least commonly played characters. :(

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
If you want to make some money, patent that fast, because when Brawl comes out I'm going to have a small tournament with just my friends and I, and I plan on calling it that now. :laugh: Nice vids btw.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i luv your vids. thank you for playing on stages other than FD and battlefield. really good matches.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
At 1:05 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ugQdfRh0s

Was Peach able to use her Toad WHILE being hit by Charizard's Fair? Does that mean she can pull Toad out when getting hit by multi-hit attacks? Or am I just blind and she pulled it before getting hit?
I also thought it looked like she pulled it out during his attack. Pretty interesting if this proves to be true.

And to Kitoro, in the Dedede vs. Fox match, you fell in love with the King's F-Smash. Sure, it's powerful, but you got punished 75% of the time you used it.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Great videos, nice quality. I'm glad to see that you guys pick multiple characters, as well as different stages (Frigate Orpheon, Pictochat). I'm tired of so many Battlefield/FD so early on, though they are nice stages.

Will you be updating this thread with more videos anytime soon?

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
What, no STD (Smash Til Dawn). I find that play on words to be superior.

ALso, I like the Puff versus Luigi vid. It's really hard to find good puff vids around so thanks.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
That was some good Link gameplay, but I only saw WFZ grab once with Link. He also pulled off some pretty unnecessary D-airs that got him killed. There could've been some more shielding against thunderjolts. You also killed him twice with an easy move to see coming, skullbash.

All in all, I couldn't have done any better myself. I commend you and your friend for doing us all a favor in providing some very good quality videos with great gameplay. I hope to see more. ^^

Kitoro

Smash Rookie
Great videos, nice quality. I'm glad to see that you guys pick multiple characters, as well as different stages (Frigate Orpheon, Pictochat). I'm tired of so many Battlefield/FD so early on, though they are nice stages.

Will you be updating this thread with more videos anytime soon?
You know it! WFZ is coming back on Friday, and we'll get another 20 or so vids up for all of you by Saturday, and I will be back later on in the week for any questions I might have missed!

red6170

Smash Cadet
yea i call my brawl fest (Brawl til Dawn) but urs is nice.... mario vs luigi fight would be nice (both in fire suits)

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Ha, the praise for the "Brawlnighter" was practically the same over at IGNboards. I post there too, I'm drumman82 over there. But I don't post much.

Top Bottom