• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outrage/DD Ttar

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I'm trying to breed one. However, I'm a little confused how the exact chain breed goes. I have all the prerequisites (Male kingdra with DD, female charmander, Male Dragonair with Outrage) but I'm not sure in what order I need to breed. Could anyone help me with this?

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Breed a male horsea that knows dd with a female dratini, and level up a male offspring till it learns outrage. Breed the male dratini with a female charmander, then breed a male charmander with a female larvitar. There you have it. A larvitar with dd and outrage.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
To get a Sneasel w/ Ice Punch:
Catch a Medicham, teach it Ice Punch through heart scales.
Breed onto Buneary.
Breed onto Sneasel.
Voila, Sneasel w/ Ice Punch

There might be other ways, but that's how I did it.

Edit: Where do you catch Smeargle?

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Edit: Where do you catch Smeargle?[/QUOTE]

Transfer one from Emerald/Artisan Cave

Edit: BladeofApollo, where exactly in Orlando do you live? Im currently in Union Park, and Im looking for people to play smash.

peachesncream23

Smash Rookie
I was trying to breed a sneasel with ice punch so i got a male lopunny with ice punch and a female sneasel and put them in the daycare and the man said they dont get along! (meaning i guess they won't have an egg together) what is wrong?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Nothing. Even though it says they don't along they will still create an egg. It just means the chances are lower (meaning more time spent) to get one..

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yea, the only time they don't breed is when Daycare Man says "They like playing with other Pokemon than with each other" or something like that.

D

Deleted member

I don't see why you'd want a t-tar w/ DD and outrage but yeah dragonite can breed both of them onto larvitar.

and yeah smeargle's breeding chains are priceless.

Top Bottom