• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all of my mains, is Diddy my best bet against Snake?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I main Kirby, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong, Metaknight, and Lucario. Snake destroys Kirby and the Ice Climbers, and beats my Metaknight. Diddy seems to be the best at beating him because the bananas stop his Mortar Slide. But I'd like the advice of some other Diddy users. (:

popsofctown

Smash Champion
no i say Kirby. Learn to use Copy to your advantage, and get him in the air and keep him there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd say no to Kirby. He is way to light for Snake and can be killed...well I don't know exactly, but can be killed before Diddy can with one of his tilts. The only advantage I can see to Kirby is he can float over most of Snakes grendaes, c4s, and claymores, which shouldn't really affect you anyway

Yanki

Smash Cadet
Of course Diddy but if u have the grab technique whit the Ice climbers u dont need nothing to afrad, as = try to use DK, preety strong vs Snake

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Of course Diddy but if u have the grab technique whit the Ice climbers u dont need nothing to afrad, as = try to use DK, preety strong vs Snake
I can chaingrab fairly well. Problem is, Snake outranges the Ice Climbers so much that they can't even go in for a grab. You usually just have to stay back, destroy his traps, and get KOs when you can.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id say either diddy or lucario. Lucario doesn't fare too badly against snake

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'd say Diddy Kong or Metaknight.

They both generally have a slight edge, although both can seem to run into problems at times. Snake is going to make you camp, so you need to use your speed to control the match.

Practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom