• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Down Smash: Extended Hitbox Glitch

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pretty interesting, although it might've just been the Yoshi Fsmash not ending, causing some slight disjoint.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
You hit the Yoshi when he was still in Fmash frames and his hitbox was still out.

It would be cool though if you could extend Dsmash frames.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Looks like Snake's Utilt range lol
LOL yeah good one man hahaha...too good.

EDIT: Forget it guys, it's not a glitch...
There are frames of Yoshi's forward smash where his head swells up, like King Dedede's up tilt, thus extending the range by quite a bit. King Dedede has invincibility and priority on his hammer because it's not part of his body, and it hit Yoshi when his head was swelled up.

I'm an idiot lol.....

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Yeah smexy lol...at was at my local tournament today and I got the extended hitbox down smash to hit again! It was on a Zero Suit Samus, and the hammer got more range because she did an attack that had a hitbox...and the hammer hitbox looked like it was extended again lol...too bad I couldn't replay it though...
I've got to make another video on some footage in friendlies on this down smash...

Top Bottom