• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OU Tournament: The Land Before Dreams (Completed! Congratulations to Xonar!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Im still waiting on my Pokeball :(
You have your Pokeball award already.
What Ulti said. I do need to go and bring the whole swapping of awards/postbits thing up to the staff still and I'll get on that, but as soon as that gets changed you'll automatically get a postbit. For now, you can view your Poké Ball by going to the "My Awards" tab on your profile.

Firus, thanks for organizing and running a tournament for the PC (the first one in 6 months from what it looks like). I know from personal experience that running a PC tourney is very difficult due to various factors (mostly attendance issues). You experienced these issues and I wanted to let you know that I think you handled them very well and you did a great job with this tournament overall.

You should lock this thread though. Tournament threads can get spammy after the tourney itself ends.
Thanks, Gates, I really appreciate that. I really couldn't have done it without Ulti though, he's much more familiar with competitive Pokémon than I am and the tournament couldn't have happened without him giving me the rules and the concept for it.

And yeah, definitely. I was going to lock it a few days ago and it slipped my mind. Seems everything is settled, but if anybody has anything else, get in contact with me in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom