• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTLadder 1.0~ NightSky is Victorious!

OTL

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
eww, England >.<

this match is gonna be slow
Yh you got a point but my connection has worked well with other people in USA/Canada so i might be alright.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
lol. challenge Lefty again, pl0x! (once he finishes his match)

I know he's in a match, but I'll VM him to give him moar time to respond. (challenge ain't official til he's done.)

Aibou

Smash Master
Fighting a Marth when your both at 100% damage is some scary ****

I won 2-1

Ganon vs Sheik match was @___@
How does Marf lose to Weegee...TWICE IN ONE DAY?! (the other time was earlier in another match XD)

Well yeah, he won, he shoryukened me a zillion times, I facedesked, and that's about it.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
so when Professors MGW's and tater's tourneys are over im allowed to join this thing right? i joined in Professor MGW's current tourney already lost >_> (currently on 2nd round) and i already lost in Tater's too (still currently on.. idk which round its confusing lol) o and i was in RAWR!!! (joshy-wa's tourney 8bit won)

so when those are done am i allowed to join this thing? or do i have to WIN 3 tourneys to join >>

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
so when Professors MGW's and tater's tourneys are over im allowed to join this thing right? i joined in Professor MGW's current tourney already lost >_> (currently on 2nd round) and i already lost in Tater's too (still currently on.. idk which round its confusing lol) o and i was in RAWR!!! (joshy-wa's tourney 8bit won)

so when those are done am i allowed to join this thing? or do i have to WIN 3 tourneys to join >>
You are welcome to join now. Just challenge someone in the bottom three.

@Slash- :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom