• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
exodia275 said:
Timmy: Its not that, its just when I go to his house I don't normally look at his house number, but I will get it as soon as possible. THe tourney will probally begin around 11 am depending on how fast I can pick everyone up. It will end around 6 so you guys can be ready for school the next morning and those who work will still get a good night sleep.

Duke: They go to west salem high, and their names are troy combs, adam combs, and vaun ramsey. Do you know them?
Are Adam and Troy Combs mormon?

Duke

exodia275 said:
Duke: That would be a negative, because they are more non-denominational.
Haha, nevermind I know someone whose last name is Coombs and they are mormon but your friends are Combs so my bad. But no I don't know any of them. But it wouldn't be that hard to meet them at a basketball game between our two schools.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Stop talking about religion in here scrubs!

Heads up though exodia is using the same IP and suffix because we're crew and sharing a computer. FYI
Just for the discerning.

Address for the upcoming tournament is TBA. Most likely it will be somewhere is NW Salem. If you have a specific question please do PM exodia275.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I just updated the Events section. So far the date is TBA, with the most likely date being Augest 18th to the 20th. I'm going to be putting a more generic listing of the carpool up, for now. I'll wait until after we have a better idea of the number of travelers, the number of cars, etc. before figuring out who goes in which car. But I can tell everyone now: those with a DS have priority-seating for the CaraVAN. :D

Oh, and you have to tell me who all in Salem plays SSB so we can list them on the front page.

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Timmy, Everyone on the list I have in my salem tourney post is all I know about as far as salem goes. I have always wanted to go to a big tourney to prove salem has talent, because otherwise everyone just thinks we are noobs heh.

zeostar

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind gettin on this list. I'm not a smash master, though I'd like to improve. And to improve, I need to play people better than me.
Zeostar, Portland, Sheik/Dr. Mario/Jigglypuff

T0MMY

Smash Master
zeostar said:
I wouldn't mind gettin on this list. I'm not a smash master, though I'd like to improve. And to improve, I need to play people better than me.
Zeostar, Portland, Sheik/Dr. Mario/Jigglypuff
As long as you're a competitive smasher you can go onto the list. Your information bares striking resemblence to Andy's...

And Balloon had better get a Grants Pass event together so we can see how they're doing down there. We haven't played Southern Oregon in a while and a lot of us have never played them.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If worse comes to worse, you can stay with the Eugenians. :D
Don't worry, I'm sure Kyle will come through.

Slater88

Smash Cadet
T0MMY said:
As long as you're a competitive smasher you can go onto the list. Your information bares striking resemblence to Andy's...

And Balloon had better get a Grants Pass event together so we can see how they're doing down there. We haven't played Southern Oregon in a while and a lot of us have never played them.
You should add me to the front post as Ganon and Ashland. And we really do need a tournament down here.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That you do. Ashland's a nice place and I wouldn't mind visiting for a tournament. In the meanwhile, why not try to make it to a TANG?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Playful, although I do think the constant crticization of others' spelling is unnecessary. True, I used to be anal about it too, but I got past it.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
All you Oregonoes make it to TANG 15 so you can smash against the mighty Nintendoking coming up from Northern California just for TANG.

Don't miss the once in a life time chance to test your skills against my awesomeness!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Make it 2 dollars and you got yourself a deal v4p!

Don't worry I suxxors XD >_>

btw i think you should take my Monkey Tang 15 sig I put up in the Tang 15 thread because it is so much sexier than... let it roll...

just copy this (except for the giant A before the http, just delete that):

Put that in in your signature which you can access in your User Profile and the Tang Monkey banner will pop up. Remeber delete that A first

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll be there, NK, but I already have a kewl banner.

And I would like to make a motion that the smoking monkey becomes TANG's official mascot.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
Brdy is coming with me, he lives with me xD. so he can have a cool banner too! but not as cool as mine plz.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to take part in your motion to make the smoking monkey the official Tang mascot.

v4p seeing as how the smoking monkey is the offical mascot, looks like brdy can add him to his sig as well.
sorry :(

Slater88

Smash Cadet
t!MmY said:
That you do. Ashland's a nice place and I wouldn't mind visiting for a tournament. In the meanwhile, why not try to make it to a TANG?
I'll try to get to TANG but it's looking doubtful because of all the travel required.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Don't be squares guys. Don't add no stinkin' banner to your sig.

Also, slater, I wasn't aware there was anybody in Ashland. We should totally play sometime (my friends and I play in Grants Pass).

brdy_

Smash Lord
The smoking monkey banner isn't kewl enough for me to put in my signature. :)

and hey Slater, as Balloon said, you should play with me and the GP smash crew sometime, you live extremely close to us.
PS: do you have AIM or MSN?

Slater88

Smash Cadet
Sounds like fun. And I do have AIM but I'm hardly ever on it. And there are several good players in Ashland. Or at least 5.

brdy_

Smash Lord
cool. if you want to message me on AIM, feel free (eg0nomic is my screenname). otherwise i guess we could contact each other on these boards or something. I dont drive (sad, i know) but I'll talk to Balloon about organizing some sort of get-together between GP and Ashland smashers.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, totally. My aim is MrFlarfy22, or you can contact me via email/msn at ralph_thegreat@hotmail.com. Maybe something this weekend? There are several good players here in Grants Pass as well (at least 8) and we would love to get together ASAP.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Then it is official, Smoking Monkey is now the official mascot of TANG. (I wonder what James has to say about this unanymous decision?) :laugh:

Duke

Timmy or Tommy or whoever is more knowledgeable about the public tourny I will might be able to come. I noticed the date was tentative and I will say if it ends up being on a Sunday then I will not be able to make it under any circumstances. I hope a lot of Oregonians or "Oregoneos" as NK puts it will go so I can meet the whole crew on my first try because it will most likely be a long time before I see you all. I specially want zodiac and all of his friends to go since they are closest to me and I might be able to actually smash with them at their house if I get to know you well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Duke said:
Timmy or Tommy or whoever is more knowledgeable about the public tourny I will might be able to come. I noticed the date was tentative and I will say if it ends up being on a Sunday then I will not be able to make it under any circumstances. I hope a lot of Oregonians or "Oregoneos" as NK puts it will go so I can meet the whole crew on my first try because it will most likely be a long time before I see you all. I specially want zodiac and all of his friends to go since they are closest to me and I might be able to actually smash with them at their house if I get to know you well.
t!MmY's the one setting up the public tourney, he's still checking out places to hold it at. Hopefully it'll be a nice, big tourney and everyone from Nor Or to So Or can make it. But it will probably end up being a complete failure and he'll be the only one there :chuckle:

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Slater, if at all possible, you should definitely try making it up to TANG. I know it's like a 5 or 6 hour drive or something, but it'll be well worth it.

Smoking Monkey = Amazing Mascot

Top Bottom