• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando Tournament

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
Hey a new Play N Trade just opened in Orlando FL and we are having a Smash Bros. BrawlTournament Sunday October 26 and i would like to welcome anyone in the area to come. the Store is located at 3120 South Kirkman Rd. Orlando Fl 32811, you can call us at
(407) 704-7884. the entry fee will be 10 dollars and the prize will be based off of how many people enter. you can call the Store for more details. Hope to Hear from you all soon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool, I will try to go then. : 3 I'll probaly only play melee friendlies though. (I don't even have a Wii!) lol

Gameorama91

Smash Rookie
Sounds good to me, I don't think the Play N Trade down the street from me is going to have one anytime soon.

Gameorama91

Smash Rookie
****, so close man! Did someone here beat a Kirby with Metaknight in the losers bracket? Cuz that guy blew me away.

CO18

Smash Hero
It was a play n trade lol.

Fun tourney! Some marth player wanted to get a rematch vs me cuz he said me chaingrabbing him was stalling.

lol

Frames

DI
ok so people who went wat was this place like, do u think they could do more tournies? i been looking for a local place around orlando to start holding tournies butttt i can't really find anybody

i would've come to this today but i had work to do

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ok so people who went wat was this place like, do u think they could do more tournies? i been looking for a local place around orlando to start holding tournies butttt i can't really find anybody

i would've come to this today but i had work to do
they had like 6 TVs. I may have to talk to them myself about hosting tourneys there. it was a nice place. No chairs, but thats to be expected of a PnT tourney

Gameorama91

Smash Rookie
Not sure if they'll hold regular tournaments for one specific game, considering they have a ton of different fan bases on games to satisfy. The one here in Clermont hasn't even done a Brawl tourny yet and aren't sure if they even will anytime soon.

It was nice gettin to meet some of you guys and being around more Smashers in the area.

CO18

Smash Hero
Uhh no theres no vids. Rules were sort of lame it was 1 match. Then grand finals was 5 stock 10min.

Only neutrals.

Uhh

1st round i beat radix's MK
2nd roudn i beat hrnuts MK

then i played some randoms, until hungrybox for winner finals.

Then hrnuts olimar in grand finals.

I remember hrnut using Snake, MK, Olimar, Marth, Lucario. I believe those were the only chars he used.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
IF it were three stock i would've won but, i failed...CO18 is definitely the best D3 in florida...its not like i lost to Seibrik ;) i'd be pretty pissed if i did, Good Job CO, our tourney record is 1-1

Top Bottom