• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando Tournament

OverLade

Smash Hero
IF it were three stock i would've won but, i failed...CO18 is definitely the best D3 in florida...its not like i lost to Seibrik ;) i'd be pretty pissed if i did, Good Job CO, our tourney record is 1-1
Wait.

Seibrik = Old Best player in Florida. So that means.

CO18 = Best player in Florida?

Hax logic. 0_0

I'm going to have to play Seibrik and pass judgement for myself on that. :D

CO18

Smash Hero
Im not the best player in fl wtf lol, I believe seibrik was 2nd best behind afro, Afro wins most tournies and is the most consistent, then followed by sebrik, then hrnut and i havent done that great at the few tournies ive been to besides this one although it was unfortunate brackets lol.

Besides hal your prob best player in florida or at least would be if you were as good versus snake as I am.

I still need to be able to beat falco, olimar, and mk consistently which I cant do yet which I learned from my matches vs your mk and falco the other day and my DDD vs Hrnuts Olimar is extremely close and go either way.

cant wait to see u at december gigs

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im not the best player in fl wtf lol, I believe seibrik was 2nd best behind afro, Afro wins most tournies and is the most consistent, then followed by sebrik, then hrnut and i havent done that great at the few tournies ive been to besides this one although it was unfortunate brackets lol.

Besides hal your prob best player in florida or at least would be if you were as good versus snake as I am.

I still need to be able to beat falco, olimar, and mk consistently which I cant do yet which I learned from my matches vs your mk and falco the other day and my DDD vs Hrnuts Olimar is extremely close and go either way.

cant wait to see u at december gigs
Well I'm getting better at MK vs. Snake and Falco vs. Snake, but sometimes it just depends. It's like sometimes I **** and sometimes I just suck at it XD.

I'm still sorta stuck in the "OMG FTILT" mentality so I just get scared fighting snake lol. I haven't played any good snakes offline in a while though, so I dunno how I'd do if I played Chops or Afro now. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to December gigs.

:D

Top Bottom