• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Original 20XX Training Pack to Gamecube Memory Card?

_Puffs_

Banned via Warnings
So I just got 20XX TE recently, but then I started noticing through Mango streams that there's another version of the mod (20XX Training Pack). I went to the official download thread, I found that it was all ISO files for Dolphin or Wii mods. I wanted to get TP on a GC memory card but I've had no luck so far (I already have The Homebrew Channel installed on my Wii). Any help is greatly appreciated :jigglypuff64:

Rococo

Smash Rookie
Modding using the Name Entry bug (via memory card) is more difficult and restricted than modding by creating a new .iso. There is no known way to get standard 20XX onto a memory card, and I doubt there ever will be.

_Puffs_

Banned via Warnings
Modding using the Name Entry bug (via memory card) is more difficult and restricted than modding by creating a new .iso. There is no known way to get standard 20XX onto a memory card, and I doubt there ever will be.
Aww man, that sucks:c Thanks for the heads up though.

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
if Achilles1515 Achilles1515 passes me the Gecko Code used for training only (not the custom stages/skins/characters, but just all the tech/di/training codes), I can try making a custom memory card 20XX lite.

_Puffs_

Banned via Warnings
Oh. There's no way to make any files for download, to SD card, Wii, HB Channel, and finally convert from GCMM to a gamecube memory card? Is there any other way you can fit it to a GC memory card?

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Oh. There's no way to make any files for download, to SD card, Wii, HB Channel, and finally convert from GCMM to a gamecube memory card? Is there any other way you can fit it to a GC memory card?
20XX Hack Pack has way too much stuff for a memory card exploit. A vast majority of the ASM codes could be used in a memory card exploit (something like 20XX Lite), but this would never include any of the additional/modded files that have been added to the game. Music/costumes/menu textures, etc.

I would still like to eventually make 20XXHP Lite, but I don't know if I'll ever have the time in all honesty.

Last edited:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
20XX Hack Pack has way too much stuff for a memory card exploit. A vast majority of the ASM codes could be used in a memory card exploit (something like 20XX Lite), but this would never include any of the additional/modded files that have been added to the game. Music/costumes/menu textures, etc.

I would still like to eventually make 20XXHP Lite, but I don't know if I'll ever have the time in all honesty.
If you have all the training tools (DI, techs, debug actions) as C2 or 1-time poke, like the debug menu part, I can do it. Just send me a PM with the codes.

Last edited:

_Puffs_

Banned via Warnings
If you have all the training tools (DI, techs, debug actions) as C2 or 1-time poke, like the debug menu part, I can do it. Just send me a PM with the codes.
Damn, I have no idea how to datamine. To be honest, I just wanna find something with non-glitchy ON/OFF-on-the-fly collision bubbles, ON/OFF-on-the-fly slow motion for Melee cpu battles, stage and stage effect strikes, free-range camera via after pause, and decent replay watch with pause, slow motion, rewind, speed up, and save functionalities to run on an original GameCube. Now, I know this is a huge Christmas wish list, but if there are any particular mods minus 20XX TE (have it; way too buggy) that can help support that, this guy's gonna have a very merry Christmas indeed :)

Top Bottom