• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I think the new character is duuuuumb. But anyway. I can make it to cp2. But not if it's on Thursday or Saturday. Anybody catch the meteor shower or the AMAZING sunset last night?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I think the new character is duuuuumb. But anyway. I can make it to cp2. But not if it's on Thursday or Saturday. Anybody catch the meteor shower or the AMAZING sunset last night?
Oh, I know. There has been a meteor shower every night for the past 3 days. Some of them were way long and big. >_>

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Josh, that was a set up for a "that's what she said." Not a "I'm going to brag about my ***** size on an almost all male gaming forum. GG.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
**** the setup, dude. I took it my way. Talking about my peen always has more priority, no matter what the venue. :>

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
If they get married will it be considered polygamy? Otherwise, how do you determine whose child is it? They share the same DNA.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
The realer question is: when playing ICs, does one head take Popo cognition and the other head take Nana?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
How ****ing awesome would fellatio be? One's sucking your **** and the other licking your scrote. Or ***. Toes. Whatever gets you going.
Except they're molto grosso.
Also, spam.

Rage.

Smash Ace
The Fact that they have 2 heads.
I know someone would Marry them but wouldnt that be weird
I mean it wouldnt be weird that they had 2 heads (although it would be in a diffrent way)
but in that video it showed that they are both diffrent people.
so for 1 guy to marry them he would need to Marry both
unless something worked out to where 2 guys marryed them both.
But thats really hard to imagin.

I could see them having a baby but you would think it would have 2 heads, even though it probley wouldnt at all.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The simple answer is that they get married to a guy with two heads.

Oh... it seems my mom is going up to Portland tomorrow and leaving Friday. Is anything happening smashwise during that time? If so, I should hitch a ride. If not, I would still come up to play friendlies and hang out with anyone who's free. Lemme know.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Timmy, you should come smash with me, I don't think I've ever actually played you(!).

I'm in OC atm, can't be further than 15 minutes from wherever your mom is going.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Wahoo!

And wow, I'm surprised you responded this early in the morning. Who else is interested in going to my house this week? Thursday works best for me.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Cmin, I'm guessing I'll be in Portland in the afternoon, does that work out for you? Who all can show up? Also, is it okay if we stay overnight at your place? I'd rather stay with a smasher, if I can.

I guess I'll need your address, and Kami's too, so I can get directions online.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Top Bottom