• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Empire Games Tournament, March 25th.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, so Riot is organizing this tournament at a game store near his house, here are the details.

Empire Games
7979 SE Foster Road, Portland, OR 97206

Empire Games phone # 503-788-3115
Riot's # 503-788-9444 (Ask for David)

Start time is 1:00 PM PDT on that Sunday.

Entrance is $5 for Singles and $10 per team.

Rules are the same as other Oregon tournaments presumably. If you really want me to post them, you fail.

BYOC and Bring setups if you can (and post if you plan on bringing one).

Post about MMs, rides, stuffs, and Meteos: Disney Magic.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It seems there are a lot of tournaments going on in March. Is this one I should attend?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I'd like to come, but it's not like I can make it up to Portland every weekend. V_V

If I could get a ride, I'd need a place to stay and a way to the venue. So I guess I will have to skip out on this and the Seattle trip and just go to TANG 23.

Too bad, because I haven't got to play against you Riot for a looong time.

Edit:
This event has been added to the OSM Events page.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I would like to come to this but there is no garuntee that i can because im not sure how my money is doin right now "Almost Everyone in Oregon is poor." Also i'm not sure my parents would let me go because there getting tired of me ditching them for the weekend, it sucks being the coolest in the family.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I would like to come to this but there is no garuntee that i can because im not sure how my money is doin right now "Almost Everyone in Oregon is poor." Also i'm not sure my parents would let me go because there getting tired of me ditching them for the weekend, it sucks being the coolest in the family.
That would be cool if you could go lol yeah it's right acrossed the street from my house you where here the other day lol

I hope you can come though later foos

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It doesn't look like i can make it to the TANG on the 31st but i think i can make it to this one.

What does the attendance look like for this so far?

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Will most likely attend, and if some of you guys feel up to it, I can show you the location of the venue for the 31st after the tournament's over... and perhaps we could even test it out with a few MMs?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Will most likely attend, and if some of you guys feel up to it, I can show you the location of the venue for the 31st after the tournament's over... and perhaps we could even test it out with a few MMs?
I would love to test MMs ^.^

And umm This tournament is still going on but I need like 1 or 2 more T.Vs and all will be good

Come on people come to this thing lol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I want to come.
Make a teleportation device and teleport it here with instructions on how to use it.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
I MIGHT be able to make it
maybe theres a chance

but if I come
ill team with you Riot
if you are still looking for a partner that is
Ive never met you so it will be cool

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I MIGHT be able to make it
maybe theres a chance

but if I come
ill team with you Riot
if you are still looking for a partner that is
Ive never met you so it will be cool
Yeah i would team with you why not lol sounds fun ^.^ tell me are you doing anything before the tournament? because I live on 82nd and SE Foster RD I am just wondering because you and I could play each other before the tournament how about a MM $5 $10?

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Riot can you drive?
cause I live on 174 and Divison
could you pick me up?

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Wooooooo
looks like I can come to this

im kinda excited
first tornment Ive been to thats not TANG
even though it will be like TANG

So whos all coming that we know of?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am not sure oh who's all coming right now everyone needs to speak up please

Also the tournament starts at about 3 or so with teams first then singles will start

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Ok change of plans I just talked to the guy down at Empire Games he told me that teams needs to start around 1 PM so be there early people plz

I still am looking for T.Vs James Jesse told me you and him can bring T.Vs

That works out just fine I also need cubes or Wii's

If you play the card game magic there will be players down there

Bring a DS to pass time as well with other DS player

make sure to bring games to trade in just think if you don't have enough to join the tournament then bring in a game or two trade it for cash and play with the rest of us.

James I would really like you there early as you can get there I would like your help setting everything up I am only 1 guy and I am given an hour and a half to do everything so I need a little back up lol

I plan on running this thing smooth tomorrow so work with me people I need early gamers here I know it's not a school day but it is a smash day.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Ok change of plans I just talked to the guy down at Empire Games he told me that teams needs to start around 1 PM so be there early people plz

I still am looking for T.Vs James Jesse told me you and him can bring T.Vs

That works out just fine I also need cubes or Wii's

If you play the card game magic there will be players down there

Bring a DS to pass time as well with other DS player

make sure to bring games to trade in just think if you don't have enough to join the tournament then bring in a game or two trade it for cash and play with the rest of us.

James I would really like you there early as you can get there I would like your help setting everything up I am only 1 guy and I am given an hour and a half to do everything so I need a little back up lol

I plan on running this thing smooth tomorrow so work with me people I need early gamers here I know it's not a school day but it is a smash day.

Sweet. 1 PM works WAY better for me. I'll try to be down there around noon so I can help out if you guys need it. I've been practicing like mad for this one.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Oh, so you want t!mmy there but not me? Fine, I see how it is :^p
Transportation is the only thing stopping us from coming. You have a car, pick us up @ 10a, kthx.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I just realized, it already is March! Oh ****! That's cool though, maybe I can get a ride..or bus/bike>_>...out to there. If you have the TVs, I have a Cube I'm willing to bring. Just tell me if you want it, and I'll blow off the dust (haha Wii-owner is me).

Top Bottom