• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange Fanta Experiment

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Original Experiment: I left a Fanta in my truck one day, and a few days later, I grabbed it so I could just wet my mouth, cause it was dry as ****. So when I tasted it, I realized how delicious Orange Fanta was when it wasn't carbonated. It tasted like orange tic tacs.

So I was curious about why it didn't taste watered down and stuff.
I took one, opened it, and left it in my truck, similar to the first accidental one.
Then I took a second one, and opened it, and left it in my fridge.

I did this because I thought the water that was left from the decarbonation could possibly evaporate without the actual Fanta evaporating. Which would explain why the Fanta still tasted delicious after getting "watered down".

----------------------

Here are the results:

They taste exactly the same. Neither tastes very watered down, and they are both filled with deliciousness.

I only made a new thread for the event that people wanted to discuss this. So it wouldn't clog up the YLYL thread.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I will attempt this.
Do you think it'd work with something else? I might try it with mountain dew.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't think the drink you choose will change whether or not the water inside evaporates. I think drinks like Fanta and probably Mountain Dew have enough flavor to counter the "watered down" effect.

Let me know how your Mountain Dew tastes without carbonation.

I know for a fact the bubbles in the Fanta distract me from the flavor. That's why I like the flat Fanta.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Did this with Mountain Dew
**** was so cash
What did it taste like? Just a more delicious Mountain Dew?

I don't care enough to test other flavors. Also, I don't have easy access to the other drinks. I got my Fanta at school.

Top Bottom