• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ophelius is gone.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Id say you need to see a doctor if you think Sheik is too slow.Especially if you think Mario is faster.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Id say you need to see a doctor if you think Sheik is too slow.Especially if you think Mario is faster.
QFT

If Sheik is too slow (aka you're crazy) then you probably switched to Fox or Captain Falcon. Mairo doesn't have any attacks that are faster than Sheiks (that I know of), but juding from your avatar, it's Mario.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
A.K.A. You suck with Sheik and suck less with Mario.
I mean, if Sheik is "too slow" for you, you obviously don't understand how to use the character.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I know how to use Sheik.
No, you don't. Most Sheik players think they do (forward tilt to F-air, ftw???) but that's not necessarily how you use Sheik. That and the fact you're picking Mario over Sheik. If you truly knew how to use Sheik, you wouldn't drop her or you would move to Fox, Falco, or Marth.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes the "best" characters don't always suit the style of the individual player... especially if you're playing to have fun and play the game how you want to play... not how you "have" to play in order to win the big time tournaments...

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
maybe, just maybe he stopped playing sheik because she is boring and easy to play, while mario is fun and has a good reputation.

Metà

Smash Master
I believe Marth would be the glitch made of disjointed hitboxes, seeing as his DHB is the size of an effing station wagon. Anyway, Eggz switched from Sheik to Mario. 'Nuff said. Lol.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
but sheik doesn't really need the extra speed that shffling can give you since her N air and B air have good range and lag time....Well maybe not the N air but the B air does.

Top Bottom