• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(OPEN) Smash 3DS unplayable Characters Icon screen Request thread

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
its really hard to find a good 3D Fire Emblem character render

lol i was confused between nintendos Jill and capcoms Jill wich is why i forgot about her but i will make her soon.
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil - Capcom)

It would be perfect if you also do Blaziken (Pokemon) and Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2).

Thanks. :)

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Has anyone said Ghirahim or Takamaru? Because if not......Ghirahim & Takamaru would be cool.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What? No icons of Simon Belmont, Meowth, Toad, Tingle, and Medusa? I am not sure whether to be surprised or disappointed that there are no icons of them yet.

I also would like an icon of the Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza... since there are no official art of the cats and dogs but there are a couple artwork of the bunny... I would like a bunny Wandering Hero icon at least.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Let's see...Sigurd, Eliwood, Lana (Hyrule Warriors), or Ryouma (Fire Emblem) would be nice.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'd like Shadow the Hedgehog and Gengar. Also, can you separate the icons in the actual Smash 4 roster?

:007:
you mean cutting the Smash 4 icons to make them seperates?

i can do this but i dont plan on this right now, but you can cut them and seperate them by using paint or photoshop if you wanted to.
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil - Capcom)

It would be perfect if you also do Blaziken (Pokemon) and Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2).

Thanks. :)
Has anyone said Ghirahim or Takamaru? Because if not......Ghirahim & Takamaru would be cool.
What? No icons of Simon Belmont, Meowth, Toad, Tingle, and Medusa? I am not sure whether to be surprised or disappointed that there are no icons of them yet.

I also would like an icon of the Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza... since there are no official art of the cats and dogs but there are a couple artwork of the bunny... I would like a bunny Wandering Hero icon at least.

Could you make a Hades, Henry Fleming, and Thomas from Kung Fu please?
Yea if you can make Hades that be great.
Let's see...Sigurd, Eliwood, Lana (Hyrule Warriors), or Ryouma (Fire Emblem) would be nice.
Shrek, Goku, and Magnemite.
In all seriousness though, Boggy B. from Worms and Keeby would be nice.
done your requests, check the first page.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
you mean cutting the Smash 4 icons to make them seperates?

i can do this but i dont plan on this right now, but you can cut them and seperate them by using paint or photoshop if you wanted to.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Although I doubt I could separate them myself. I'm bound to screw up. :laugh:

:007:

Top Bottom