• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(OPEN) Smash 3DS unplayable Characters Icon screen Request thread

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i was bored so i am making Smash 3DS unplayable characters icon screen and i will take requests (but not forever)

i created something few days ago by using my icons and this is how it turned out

Done making:

old icons:

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master

Geno Boost

Smash Master

Troykv

Smash Master
i was bored so i am making Smash 3DS unplayable characters icon screen and i will take requests (but not forever)

i created something few days ago by using my icons and this is how it turned out

Done making:
Interesting... I like the idea!

Could you do a Micaiah icon, please? =D

:happysheep:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Can you make one for Mona (WarioWare) and Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force) please?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Wow, these are really well done. Can I get icons for Delphox and Sceptile? And can the signature color of the former be a reddish-violet like what we've been using in the thread?

Geno Boost

Smash Master
"What could possibly go wrong?"
i guess after i made Bubsy i made my first 2 mistakes his soul still live and wants me to do something wrong...
Wow, these are really well done. Can I get icons for Delphox and Sceptile? And can the signature color of the former be a reddish-violet like what we've been using in the thread?

oh damn i forgot about the color :facepalm: maybe i would remake Delphox icon eventelly.
Can you make one for Mona (WarioWare) and Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force) please?

Interesting... I like the idea!

Could you do a Micaiah icon, please? =D

:happysheep:
i made Micaiah but forgot to list her with the other characters so can you wait little bit more...? :ohwell:
I guess I'll request for Tails!

Wonder-Red from The Wonderful 101?
I would love Viridi, Wonder Red, and Phoenix Wright when you have the time :)

Samurai Goroh and Goku (Yuyuki) please.

Just for the lols can you make one for Wreck it Ralph.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I would really like Henry Fleming from Codename S.T.E.A.M if possible.

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman

Done making:
Excellent work!

Could you do to Chrom, Azura and Corrin from Fire Emblem? And Jill Valentine (Julia Voth) from Resident Evil?

Thanks. :)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Why has no one requested Shantae yet?

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

oh damn i forgot about the color :facepalm: maybe i would remake Delphox icon eventelly.
Looks good nonetheless! But yeah, the red-violet's kind of what we're pushing to be Delphox's signature color. Since we don't have any colors close to it on the roster so far, it'd stand out, you know?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Adeleine, Karate Joe, Jill & Drill Dozer, Ganon (pig) and Cpt Syrup... those are my most wanted (excluding Geno that's already in), it'd be nice if you can make an icon for them... if they are too many, just Adeleine is enough.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Vaati, Agumon and Lyn please. And if you have time and want to screw around John Cena Please and Thank you.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Shrek, Goku, and Magnemite.
In all seriousness though, Boggy B. from Worms and Keeby would be nice.

Last edited:

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
Wow, nice! Thank you very much! If you now make the troll trio (Shrek, Goku and John Cena) I 'll laugh my ass off

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Excellent work!

Could you do to Chrom, Azura and Corrin from Fire Emblem? And Jill Valentine (Julia Voth) from Resident Evil?

Thanks. :)
its really hard to find a good 3D Fire Emblem character render

lol i was confused between nintendos Jill and capcoms Jill wich is why i forgot about her but i will make her soon.
Why has no one requested Shantae yet?
Chrom and Shantae would be pretty cool.

Adeleine, Karate Joe, Jill & Drill Dozer, Ganon (pig) and Cpt Syrup... those are my most wanted (excluding Geno that's already in), it'd be nice if you can make an icon for them... if they are too many, just Adeleine is enough.

Vaati, Agumon and Lyn please. And if you have time and want to screw around John Cena Please and Thank you.

not gonna make John Cena he is way too far but maybe one day in the future i will make him. (after James Bound maybe?)
I would really like Henry Fleming from Codename S.T.E.A.M if possible.
oh i didnt saw this comment...

Last edited:
Top Bottom