• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OOS smashers in GA

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Valdens a top ranked West Coast Game and Watch player from washington, and Dr.Robotnick another Washington player will be in GA on Wednesday.

Thing is these nikkas is far away, this is just a thread to see what we the South can do for them.

They will be in Heinzville on Wednesday.

Valdens

Smash Ace
We also don't have controllers, but... yeah. We'll be in Georgia starting Wednesday for a little less than a week. We can't host but we want to play.

DRN

Smash Lord
Well i know theres gonna be a good allnighter smashfest at Billys on Friday. Reflex, Kismet, Billy, Elev8, Me, Micaelis, and Don will most likely all be there. This is so that we can all go to the monthly the next day. Billys house is about 10 min from the Venue. You should prob go to that if u can since it'll be the best smashfest we'll have this week. If you want something as soon as u get there then i think Micaelis is throwing a smashfest on Wed at Georgia Tech. Only prob is it starts at 8.

If you want Billys info for... well more information then PM stealth3654.

Top Bottom