• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Training

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Anyone that can **** me plz play me I have alot of brawl bad habits. anyone that can **** me or give me a hard time.

Anyone beast vs snake is a good start. cuz I taken granted that people running into tilts back then(a month ago) so I over spam it sometimes when I know shouldnt. so now it became a habit lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Anyone that can **** me plz play me I have alot of brawl bad habits. anyone that can **** me or give me a hard time.

Anyone beast vs snake is a good start
I really need to get on this... i'm lacking in the snake department, afro was able to take 3 matches str8 off of me whenver I was up 2... gotta find ways to kill snake.. i'll holla chops.

chckn

Smash Ace
nevershootme the input lag is gonna drive you crazy at first so youre gonna have to play way different, but yeah if youre down to get some online games lifeafterdeath pm me.

chckn

Smash Ace
yeah, for me at least as long as Im playing someone in FL with at least a decent connection I dont lag. Teams though are terrible sometimes. Idk if its because theres 4 people playing or if Ive just played people with a bad connection but its terribly laggy.

Top Bottom