• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online tips?

Realtek

Smash Rookie
with ness im good with him on FREE for all but on team i m really sucky can anybody give me tips for team battles thanx

Arcade

Smash Ace
1. Fullhop dair
2. PKT2 or bat your opponents when your teammate grabs them
3. Juggle slowfallers with PKT
4. Set items to hammers only on high and PK Fire / PKT2 anyone who gets one.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Whenever you press the button to get on Wifi, there is extremely small text within the small text.
This text reads: WARNING, WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENGAGE IN MAY CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY, FOREVER.
Lag stinks, Ragequit in a laggy FFA and start giving acceptable johns.
Teams aren't going to be in "Perfect" unison Online due to input reaction time needed to perform unbelievable feats.
Otherwise, you just get gimped by a Ganon the drops onto your Thunder as you try to recover. to

Bartolon

Smash Lord
lol don't discourage the guy.
Wi-fi can be good for learning different MU's but some characters can abuse wi-fi ALOT.
Your best bet is to find good players and play alot with them for MU exp.

In team battles ehh alot of fair.. ._______.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
My best advice to give you is to practice up the basics offline with CPUs/friends and then try to find minimal lag games online as well.

Lag is really really bad. I hate it with a passion. It creates fire in my eyes that makes me a tiger in disguise.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Better tip: If you like playing online, play online.

If you want to get good at playing OFFLINE, playing online may mess up your offline play.

Top Bottom