• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
How many people think that the online feature (which is awsome by the way) would last long? I think it will last a while but i cant really tell since the game hasnt come out yet. It might take awhile for it to shut down but it might not. If people do recall those big game franchaises for like an example metal gear solid 3 subsistance and resident evil outbreak, they both had online feature before, then they had to shut the multiplaying online down. Do some of you think the online feature of smash can have the same issue? Id like to get some ideas. Remember i know that the games not out; its just my assumption. So what do you think guys?

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
What kind of topic is "What do you think? I can't tell, and I don't think anyone can. But tell me your opinion anyway, even thought I just shot it down."

For the record, Brawl is the sequel to the highest-selling GCN game. I think that should answer any questions.

It doesnt sound like you shot it down you got a point about the "what do you think" but i dont know how else to phrase it. But i think it can last for years but not forever. i should of name this topic what people have in mind about what might happen to the future to the online feature. will it be shutdown will it grow into a more fun experience then just playing it with friends at home. But i guess your right

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
How many people think that the online feature (which is awsome by the way) would last long? I think it will last a while but i cant really tell since the game hasnt come out yet. It might take awhile for it to shut down but it might not. If people do recall those big game franchaises for like an example metal gear solid 3 subsistance and resident evil outbreak, they both had online feature before, then they had to shut the multiplaying online down. Do some of you think the online feature of smash can have the same issue? Id like to get some ideas. Remember i know that the games not out; its just my assumption. So what do you think guys?
It will last at least until the next Smash game. I wouldn't worry about it shutting down even remotely soon.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Apparently the Dreamcast online system is still working, and look at the console, lololol. My friend always raves on about how good Shenmue I & II was.

jigedysmashmo

Smash Cadet
Brawl is different from those other games completely. The online mode will be a sucess, ther shouldn't even be a doubt in your mind about brawl's online mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom