• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Emptiness

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Not sure what's been going on since the last update, but I used to be able to find players just by entering For Glory, but now it seems like no one's playing. Is this the same for everybody else? Is the online scene dying or is there some technical server type issue going on?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
That's.. dumb.. it just makes me not want to play the game. Just because someone got annoyed with me or I had connectivity issues? Wtf.

Morbi

Scavenger
That's.. dumb.. it just makes me not want to play the game. Just because someone got annoyed with me or I had connectivity issues? Wtf.
Nintendo's online policies have never been the greatest, obviously. I can only suggest that you refrain from doing anything that annoys your opponents. Good luck with that. :upsidedown:

Top Bottom