• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One pikachu to rival Anther

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You should win tournaments, in my opinion.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I dunno how much longer this thread is goinna be here before it is closed, but since its still here... i'll comment.

(Since you wanted to be compared to anther)... the opponents in the video were horrible (compared to the ones anther fights... ^_^). I couldn't really deduce anything about your pika from that snake fight (cuz the opponent absolutely sucked... even compared to NC's worst snakes--he definitely could have gotten out/or chosen better hits to take).

As for the MK fight, for a MK... he definitely really sucked (landed with lag into thunder blast/u-airing for momentum cancel when he wasn't flying AT ALL and took your u-smashfrom/screwed up the SL).

What i could deduce from your pika, you did an accidental skull bash away (didn't cost you but... messup 1). Then later you QA'd to the stage and missed the QaC (messup 2). And a personal gauge that I do that's just works very accurately for me, there were some "spots" where you were an easy read. I tend to read here and there and most pros do--your battles didn't have much "suprise" factor since my "pika-senses" weren't tingling as much. Take it for whatever you want.

Sorry if i was a bit blunt, but amazing claims (or requests... like comaparing to some1 like anther) require amazing evidence. Post something in critique threads or volt tackle vid thread and you'll have a better "welcome".
\

Edit: I agree with K-prime... For me, not only is your pika lacking in some areas (messed up QA's) but your lack of forum etiquette greatly diminishes your cute factor--which is a must for pika mains... (half-j/k). Anther goes by the expected rules, he beats you.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
who are nc's worst snakes anthony? @.@
Um... most of them are tournament one-timers that I friendly'd long ago and recently. When Karn first picked up snake long ago and faced me before he went snake in tourney... he didn't do that well at first (but that was because he just picked snake up).

Regardless, my point is... of all the snakes i've ever faced... none did as poorly as much as the one in the video (click above...).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
anthony

i'm looking at your sig

"the Random Button is my secondary... lolz"

what happened to ROB? wtf man :/

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If we had threads for each video we came across or each player comparison discussion, that would cause a lot of spam, wouldn't it?

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom