• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

one of the best brawl wallpapers

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
nice! but there's a thread lurking around here somewhere for brawl wallpapers...so find that and post it there, cause this is probably going to be locked. also be prepared to update it when a new character is confirmed, because no one wants an out of date wallpaper.. =]

T-major

Smash Champion
honestly, I'm surprised at how good this is... most brawl wallpapers I've seen aren't that good, but this... good job! if you update it with new characters than it's even better.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, take Yoshi out from the center. He's really bothering me in that place.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Its got rough edges around the characters. Good first impression, but with some in detail looks it could use some work.

And yes, it does seem crowded.

-Onyx

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
careful making good wallpapers, you never know; people will start making tier predicitons with it....

Top Bottom